3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaprub 25.04.20 10:24 pm

Crash cut scenes (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In the game crash cut scenes, when you turn off the game and restart fragment which hung runs fine, but hangs the next, I think it's unpacking the game archives, is it possible to unwrap them to get rid of the problem
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 25.04.20

Vaprub
buy litsuhu and will not have problems
gygygygy

V
Vaprub 25.04.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
and there is good advice?

D
Dogmit 25.04.20

Vaprub
Most likely the problem is in the weakness of the PC. Try to upgrade, should fix the problem

d
dilat 25.04.20

Vaprub
Pirates - pump Repack/download from another author. License - check files. And config a PC in the Studio

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 25.04.20

Vaprub
good advice, I don't piratis on this don't know and don't know what trouble is encountered pirates and how to solve them, is the punishment nebesa, and I'm not surprised that I pirates zaminusovali, burn in hell pirates!

S
SonyK_2 25.04.20

Vaprub wrote:
In the game crash cut scenes...
Display monitoring of system resources on the screen during the game (MSI Afterburner, etc.) and see what is most strongly loaded in such moments. He saw how during the cutscenes (in some games) the CPU usage reached 100% (all cores / threads) - in such moments, most likely there is additional loading of data.
...I think it's about unpacking the game files, is it possible to unwrap them to get rid of the problem...
Even if you manage to unpack game archives - not the fact that the game will read the uncompressed data.
...is good advice?
Without config the computer to say something difficult. Usually to speed up loading quite a more powerful CPU / more speed and more RAM / disk swapping on the SSD (especially NVMe) - but if the developers have implemented the uploading the data through one place, may not help. If the comp is too weak and there is no way to upgrade - look for other ways of speeding up downloads: possible crafts doing something fix that resolves it. Sometimes the graphical settings of the game there are items of type Disable caching of shaders during cutscenes, etc. (do not remember) - during commercials of the brakes will not (or will decrease), but after finishing them can be longer load the game (will not start immediately).