3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 25.04.20 10:24 pm

Rift System (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Well, this is better than Desperate Measures.Me that it seems that the next sale will be Deus Ex:Mankind Divided - Director's Cut,where all of this will be in the main game. Loot will gather again,as c HR.
29 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 25.04.20

__DOC__
Yeah, it is time to begin to teach these but that Director's Cut needs to be made as a matter of course, those who already bought their game, and thus supported their direction.
What is the background artificial crisis all pojasnila...

R
Ruslan16rus 25.04.20

podsite th oinl to make new jobs come from? even all downloaded,but after running, nothing has changed

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

Ruslan16rus
In the menu look Jensen story

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

Please do not pay attention,and conductive looking - mug friend,Garrett.

I
ILIA_1992 25.04.20

__DOC__
where to get it ?

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

ILIA_1992
How where to get?,- in the course of the play.

Spoiler

A
AtamanM 25.04.20

What time is the passage of supplements?

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

Ataman88
3 hours.Can't say for sure,wanted to sohranim to see,but I pereprohodil different points in time shot down.With The Missing Link in HR is not to compare,that's for sure,

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.04.20

__DOC__
In the main game, no way to make a task about Orchids still remained and were not considered as failed? In short, approaching the subway map there is a sign, or to engage in a mission to save mmmmm..... forget how the girl's name ( to go on the fan base of the God-machine), or go to the Bank (for the weapons of Orchid and data recovery). So, I choose to go to the fanatics and save the chick who is their leader, and the assignment of orchids in a few minutes is considered a failure. VEGA calls and says that we've wasted deleting files of database vault. It turns out, choosing one you score to another? If so, how go the main company will load the save before the choice tasks to get more. And the second question if you select another option (about biological warfare) is as that will affect the further passage or everything will be like it is now I chose another option (the salvation of the virgins of the leader of the fans of the God-machine)?

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

Stiff Of Macivor
It is impossible to solve both tasks,it is necessary to choose from 2 one.Selecting the Orchid will be able to save someone,and the time Bank will hold a much more interesting and informative.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 25.04.20

__DOC__
When you select a particular job the rest of the company will not change?

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

Stiff Of Macivor
No, there is no other way, only changing the nuances and the time for completion. The choice of the cultists is more flawed in cognitive terms.

I
ILIA_1992 25.04.20

__DOC__
The issue is the same . What is the job and where to take it ?

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

ILIA_1992
What's the job?....what is the theme?

I
ILIA_1992 25.04.20

__DOC__
Yes, I mean action figure of Garrett .

f
frantsyz 25.04.20

Is the DLC anything valuable to the plot? Or you can safely wait for a 75% discount?

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

ILIA_1992
It is in the course of performing DLSSystem failure,optional associated mission from the hacker.
frantsyz
Valuable to the story just what Francis is still working on Sharif,who needs something data Palisad.Pritchard asks you(Jensen) in koreanski to help.I'm sure later it will be in the game Director's Cut, well and,accordingly, may be added to the branch dialogue about this with Sharif.

I
ILIA_1992 25.04.20

__DOC__
I thought this task is taken from the main game and DLC Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Rift System I have .

_
__DOC__ 25.04.20

ILIA_1992
And what not buy?

I
ILIA_1992 25.04.20

__DOC__
Yes I do not want 5$ to spend on the mission .