3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 25.04.20 10:25 pm

Have you used super vision in the passing game? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Personally, I did not shake it, because it is such a cheat, when pumped battery it is possible not to cut down 50% of the time, legalized maphack + this thing completely kills at the root of sense to look for secrets and hiding places, all in vain this stuff put into the game!
If passed with this perk, we suggest that go again without it! Even mark objectives not kills so much gameplay like cheat vision.
15 Comments
Sort by:
f
fanatDimyBilana 25.04.20

Yes there is 80% perks not needed, especially if you play stealth.

A
AR3E 25.04.20

Played. Everyone was satisfied.

G
GG4 25.04.20

I do the entire game without implants was at the highest level, played an ordinary person, not the Aug.

R
RGC 25.04.20

GG4
To play an ordinary person into the game, where YY is the default Aug is much

P
Pomperpower 25.04.20

RGC
I can understand, perks are really too hard, such as electric shock that knocks four people across the map, slowing down time during which you can register unlimited number of headshots.

This is not the CSG is obtained, and the God machine!)

The same problem was in Assassin's Creed, with each new part he became more and more embowel, had to pump health and run with a bad weapon. But unfortunately it is stupidly slowed the game down, so as to peel opponents should have been longer and the complexity is not added...

S
SaveX3 25.04.20

rocked only vision, all fired because of the angle, and I have not even seen. Went really wysokim level slozhnosti, even atcive in SIM there is !!!!

S
Slipnot6 25.04.20

The whole game was, found a lot of secrets, which definitely would have missed due to inattention. Perk-a helper for those who know, that is not particularly attentive. I like analyzer of the character didn't take because he knew that, and so can you sweet-talk an opponent.
Oh and, I think, remote from the life of Victor by clicking which you can kill without zvirgzdene would have been if not impossible, then certainly difficult Oolong, where he is hidden...

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 25.04.20

Used and not shy. Not used to show off games, even if sometimes you want. Play as all the way as you like. Not to use something out of principle - for this is not observed. Say Divinity Original Sin or Shadowrun can be at least 500 times on the course be retained - preserved and even the conscience tormented.

A
Arrkan 25.04.20

passed the game on all difficulties,all achievements,Pro vision is generally not remembered as well as about the Typhoon.

E
Eternal Traveller 25.04.20

Used, and how. And on new game+ when pumped all that is possible, I felt the cybernetic Batman.
And what's the problem? Augmentation was invented and introduced to the game developers, why would I limit your own gameplay possibilities.

S
Slimer91 25.04.20

THURISAZ
THURISAZ wrote:
can you at least 500 times on the course to survive
in the first Witcher because of this folder with savegames 3GB weighed))

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 25.04.20

Slimer91
Slimer91 wrote:
in the first Witcher because of this folder with savegames 3GB weighed))
Me even the time it takes to save, not stopped.

P
Pomperpower 25.04.20

I see that you are watching a movie, not play)

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 25.04.20

Personally, I did not shake it, because it is such a cheat, when pumped battery it is possible not to cut down 50% of the time

FAQ
with each turning of view, even if restored by the expectation of the energy scale is reduced
don't know about which 50% you're saying, but the charge is spent quickly

K
K.e.k.s 25.04.20

Constantly used it. Like finding all sorts of secrets and loopholes. Without this view, I would have missed a lot.