3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TeMNick 25.04.20 10:26 pm

Steam constantly takes screenshots

In the game GTA 4, which I barely started with a tambourine on Windows 8.1, steam constantly takes screenshots. More precisely the sound is from the screenshot, in the right corner, a notification appears (and in settings I have turned off the notification and sound), BUT in the folder they are not present. Changed the button for a screenshot, changed folder - nothing. Google has not found the same problem :(

UPD
But no, it really does make screenshots....
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 25.04.20

TeMNick
They're watching you from above...))

P
Pulse Ultra 25.04.20

TeMNick
Look at what button you should bind the screenshot. You can shift or kontrl some sort of appointed screenshot

A
Aips95 25.04.20

There is a catch with the clave. I have the old while pressing ctrl+e+f was pressed the screen.

k
kostr184 25.04.20

the answer is slightly late,but:
1)change the key for recording screenshot
2)in the tab security folder with screenshots forbid access to anyone who can.

M
Maxis1977 25.04.20

maybe a virus

A
Anastasiya Artemenko 25.04.20

I had the same problem with GTA 5. Was the program punto switcher, went into the game and there was a sound of a screenshot and the picture froze for a split second. The program was uninstalled and the problem disappeared.

A
Aleksandr742 25.04.20

Bug!

N
Neo_plus 25.04.20

Faced with the same problem.
In the Russian language just Google this topic, so I will unsubscribe solution.

The problem with databinding key for screenshots in Steam.

Path settings:
Steam - Settings - In-game
The key combination for screenshot

What would you do not accidentally press the currently assigned Ctrl+Alt+Shift+F12

g
greymur 15.11.20

For the duration of the game, turn off the skinshot program, and it's better to turn it off in Windows downloads.