3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SunlesS 25.04.20 10:26 pm

Pushlock :) (Drakensang: The River of Time)

Don't know whether who, no time to dig the forum, but I just happened to find this:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Note Talaria... :D She's in cap and scarf, in Nadorite it was not, and on the Hammer but this clothing it showed. :)))
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DaSein 25.04.20

Yeah, Easter eggs in the game, the authors came to this business with a sense of humor)
In the same settlement pirates courtesan Snow white hums How delightful evening in Russia, although it is rather funny localizers with voice acting)
The Kobold in the mines of the dwarves mentions in his talk Clint Estate (parody of Eastwood), and once throws the classic phrase I'll be back from Terminator.

S
SunlesS 25.04.20

Dada, I have noticed this too... xD And he said ay vil bi back (sorry for the curve of transleatziu, I don't know English x) )? To me, he spoke Russian. :))) Well, jokes a lot, very emotional game. =)

D
DaSein 25.04.20

SunlesS
And he said ay vil bi back (sorry for the curve of transleatziu, I don't know English x) )? To me, he spoke Russian.
--------------------

Me too in Russian, but localization did with the English version and not German, so immediately it is clear that the Terminator reference)
Some of the videos in the game the way the voice was not Russian made, only Russian subs. This is evident in the fragment in the lands of the elves, if you choose to quarrel among themselves pirates.

D
DaSein 25.04.20

Try to collect 520 tinder and give them to the goat herder, which stands near the West gate, will see what will happen =))

S
SunlesS 25.04.20

DaSein
Yes, Yes, in the land of the elves remember. =))) Lazy still, our...)))) Just to work less and that the bosses didn't notice. xD I understand them perfectly... xDDDD

Thanks for the advice and intrigue. ;) Uccess...

D
DaSein 25.04.20

By the way, I remembered another trick with the Kobold) During the second visit to the mine he's screaming that he had been deceived as Rumpelstilzchen - character latest cartoon about Shrek (Shrek Forever After).

B
BeaverSid 25.04.20

You still say that the authors of Shrek came up. Rumplestiltskin is a character in tales of the Brothers Grimm, which was written in the mid 19th century.

By the way, in the game, the Kobold is still decimated by James bond and hamlet in the Russian version of singing Song of the chicken.

D
DaSein 25.04.20

ProfeSSSor
Rumplestiltskin is a character in tales of the Brothers Grimm, which was written in the mid 19th century.
------------------------
You enlighten me so I decided, Yes? I have to disappoint, I'm aware of, I these tales have grown and not in digital format, and in portrait.
From the brothers Grimm a lot of characters, but the Kobold mention someone who's not lit up in modern cartoons, it would be no for most Easter eggs.

M
Master_Shifu 25.04.20

And this is what I got: the commandant of the customs at the hands of little bulldogs, after the commandant of the octopus eat, the dog rushing right on to Talaria, make piss standing on the right box and hide in the forecastle. And the box will remain yellow puddle.. Then the dog often gets out of Kubrick.

In the main menu, where carnality sit, if nothing is done about 3 minutes, then it was night and the second night by going to a water nymph, she was such a hottie.)

Ha! gathered for the goat herder 520 tinder, long whinnying!

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 25.04.20

In the localized version of chef Lennart (actually in tune with the name of the famous scientist Carl Linnaeus) loves not only to buy rat tails and frog legs, but also to sing the famous song Two kusocheka sausage and Chunga-Changa

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 25.04.20

In the tavern, Hammer of the mountains one of the pirate leaders of prognostic - what the hell is your salted fish - a reference localization for/f Irony of fate or enjoy your bath

F
Freesand 25.04.20

Vital Disturber
ha! and I thought - what zuzik on Board?
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
but what happens if you give a shepherd a tinder:D

M
Master_Shifu 25.04.20

Freesand
Hehe, and the shepherd will give to the goats, which will also renovate the interior of Talarii.

At the customs gate, on the walls portraits of this zuzuka. :)

D
Dr. Steel 25.04.20

Important Easter eggs! Finally smiled) When you start the game, when the menu appears, the two men around the campfire. Look closely: makes Blowjob one other(the one who sits on the barrel)))

A
Arantir_3000 25.04.20

but what happens if you give a shepherd a tinder:D
I'm in shock...

D
DaSein 25.04.20

In the night the quest for the werewolf in Nadorite on the market square behind the tavern, a chest appears. It is possible to find something valuable and a magic broom =)
When equipped, gives 5% chance to flash and skill of persuasion +1)

D
Dr. Steel 25.04.20

On the customs Outpost in a circle of stones lying around the healing rolling pin. The damage is small, but with vampirism.

W
Whitewoolf 25.04.20

on the hammer-mountain performing the task of the Orc on the punishment of the escaped goblins with the shaman and agree to hand over to the Orc traitor, he'll go with you thinking that polucit a reward for busting everyone, so on the road you can stumble upon a search team will require to give them the Goblin, if the belief is pumped there will be a line beginning with This is not the Goblin you are looking for.. right there and felt the presence of the force ;)

A
Atlante 25.04.20

Around the city on the river float chicken in a wrecked boat!
In the thieves Guild gathered 11 ocean(10, 11 surprise)

M
MgVolkolak 25.04.20

When you come the second time in Ti-Sianna, you may encounter a surprise for fans to rummage through the chests. If you do not go in the portal, and to clean the area, then when you open the chest on the platform at the bottom of nowhere teleportatsiya 6 sickly Scorpions. At least three soldiers of the tenth level and military bear beat pretty easy (on the hardest difficulty). Had to retreat, and then finish off the two remaining living reptiles.