3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 25.04.20 10:26 pm

Loading, lags in the game (Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order)

Config in the profile. Know that the percent dead,but does not change the fact. When running, all settings were automatic on Epic. Generally occur periodically lags, loading, fps drops to 22-25 frames and jumps back to higher values. The first thing to sin on percents, got rid of the settings on the lower, locked fps, the situation has not changed. During the upload % and the video is not loaded 100%.Optimization or problem I have?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgZ 25.04.20

InboxM
screw you dead

I
InboxM 25.04.20

MgZ
Then the problem has been seen in other games, take the same Rdr 2, no freezes. Along the way, playing in the Shadow of Tomb Raider, there is nothing like it.

M
MgZ 25.04.20

InboxM
and this toy you have litsuha?

I
InboxM 25.04.20

MgZ
Pirates, repack by Xatab. I don't think that's a problem. Posherstiv the branch Optimization, the people there also complained of a similar problem.

h
hyper1 25.04.20

InboxM
same garbage is happening with the game. case in Repack or in optimization. config in the profile.

I
InboxM 25.04.20

hyper1
Well if your system is such nonsense, let alone my

M
MgZ 25.04.20

InboxM
I don't know, I'm on the pirates from hatab has passed, the hard lags did not find, in the harsh scenes there is , well, not constantly

h
hyper1 25.04.20

MgZ
and these logs should not be at all.

M
MgZ 25.04.20

hyper1
even litsuhe they were in one of the patches, che already here about pirate speak