3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jos130401 25.04.20 10:26 pm

Error code: 4 (Call of Duty: Warzone)

I can't access the same 3 day in the game comes in, and selecting WARZONE and even the usual game begins with a long loading and then an error, you know that the problem is in my router, because I distributed myself the Wi-Fi on the PC with the phone and everything came up error played more than a week, everything worked well. How to fix? Router settings have reset, rebooted a couple of times, check the files held, the computer rebooted.

20 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inquisito 25.04.20

Jos130401
Because the Internet is stupid, that's all.

s
sanekK174 25.04.20

The same problem

A
Andy Lur 25.04.20

Me.

F
Foma2014 15.07.20

The same garbage

P
PartyStarter 15.07.20

I helped the following. The reason for the error in the mismatch of user's data saved on the computer, and profile. You need to delete the players folder in documents. The path usually looks like this: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Call of Duty Modern Warfare\players.

F
Foma2014 15.07.20

PartyStarter
Damn man, you're just handsome, it worked, the only settings that came off and so do the holidays, and now just comes. Folder each time no need to remove.

n
nar09 15.07.20

PartyStarter
removed, still error 4, any ideas what could be the problem?

T
Toyly 15.07.20

I predostavil the game still does not help what to do

S
Serega Shipulin 15.07.20

PartyStarter
From the heart! 10 times reset the game , then googled and found your solution and soon stopped , not even loaded half a second, and voila !

J
Jise 15.07.20

PartyStarter
Friend,but what if the same canoe on the console. The Boxing one

s
spngulity 15.07.20

PartyStarter
well, just thank you just beautiful I wish you all the best

A
Aleksandr Bobolev 15.07.20

On Police helped this scheme. I closed the cold, moved to the us account(with which this very cold downloaded), has gone with him, after closed Kolda, went back to main account and lo and behold the game worked fine. However, this stuff has to do each time you log into the game.

K
Kirill174rus 15.07.20

Generally the issue, all the above doesn't help then I realized that through the mobile Internet comes via a normal provider, not, called the house of ru described the situation, turned off NAT on the contract and voila it worked.

B
Benedikt_Benediktov 15.07.20

Kirill174rus
Hi. What is NAT????

B

PartyStarter
I have tried everything. In previous versions of the game, everything was fine with the rarest occasions. Then it was enough to delete the folder, clean the computer Cclener-Ohm ( somewhere in the Internet, the Council this read), after that included the game via NVIDIA Explorer, there are optimized and set the game up without problems. But in this version were always a problem. Did everything according to the old technology, but very rarely helped. Feared the game to turn off the computer accordingly after played. In the end, every time the same thing. Too freaked out, reinstalled the whole game?... Update and nothing has changed! Kapets... I don't know what to do next!

L
Lex-one 15.07.20

Benediktinerabtei
Using the VPN did not try to sit?

B

Lex-one
Hi. I honestly don't know what it is, how))) I solved the problem yesterday. Had all the crap to upgrade, Windows, hardware and so on. And run from the administrator

O
OzzCaban 15.07.20

nar09
I did so . replaced Europe in Asia and went to the game just started, after you left the game and changed the server to Europe back. Closed batelnet and again turned it on and started the game and I already started in Europe.

z
zend66 15.07.20

If you do not help, then write in support of your ISP and ask to be given a new ip from another pool, then work.

D
DarkScorpion_ 17.12.20

This problem is fixed by disabling uPnP in the router settings, after disconnecting, restart the router. It also helps with the endless search for updates.