3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergei008 25.04.20 10:27 pm

Russian voice (Medal of Honor (2010))

What do you think if the Russian voice?
73 Comments
Sort by:
f
fernando757 25.04.20

Russian voice is very necessary because when you shoot in all directions do not have the time to read what the rest of the crack =((

v
verton76 25.04.20

and what there to translate? in addition to the words fuck and dois detekted and there is nothing to translate... =)

i
iPavlik 25.04.20

klimchort
Of course treated but the medal is not the case. Distributor of mass effect in Russia was made by 1C and snowbowl that is, firms are third-party and medal publishes and localizes EA russia)

c
chuba_73 25.04.20

alex_cool16
downloaded from the tracker and entered the key. the game took 7 cents a GB. so I can not understand that it may take another 5 gig all the same as in the previously posted image of the game

R
Ruslan1998 25.04.20

verton76
Dois detekted no such words

M
Mistic 25.04.20

Yes, I say, will voice the old site 1C
Attention! Medal of Honor is fully localized in single player mode. Voice support in multiplayer mode sounds in the language of the country against which You play and is accompanied by Russian subtitles, translating all the texts.

B
BAZKIN 25.04.20

well, when will it appear?

M
Mistic 25.04.20

Tomorrow is like the Russian version

D
Double Agent 25.04.20

Yeah fuck you need it? Well on the contrary, that localizers don't have to spoil the game for its gaven votes.

B
BAZKIN 25.04.20

and what for the English.yaz don't always have time to read subtitles

M
Mistic 25.04.20

but not that not always, when I Palu AK, time to read subs remains)

i
iPavlik 25.04.20

Мistic
And here 1C and a medal? The game we have in the country they publish, so your infa -100%)

m
mefster 25.04.20

If you believe what is written in SC that is only localized subtitles

http://www.softclub.ru/games/game.asp?id=12031

v
verton76 25.04.20

Ruslan1998
to understand humor you need =) and dois detekted is the enemy detected

s
seren9 25.04.20

Though Russian voice no,but still understandable!
Hurry so that on the day of release worldwide release!

b
beysatov89 25.04.20

blah blah blah

H
Henrick 25.04.20

Yes, I like all play it, there is no voice acting Russian. The theme of the dupe!

N
Nakes08 25.04.20

Moscow – Oct 2010 – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced that Medal of Honor™ went on sale in Russia. The game is fully translated into Russian language. http://www.ea.com/ru/news/medal-of-honor-postupila-v-prodagu

h
hally5 25.04.20

The people at whom the thread is English. the language of the interface, there are only 2 folders(1-I\MOHAGame\Localization\PC\ and the second in the Engine\Localization\), throw plizz, or lay out where-thread.

F
Flints 25.04.20

Nakes08
Fully translated, but not made public.
The theme is not necessary, as the Russian voice just ruins the entire game(either children's voices or a voice from the toilet - that's the whole voice). I do not remember that I game, which would be gorgeous Russian voice.