3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leonn_24 25.04.20 10:28 pm

The Problem, Chapter 7 Mrs. Disraeli (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Returning to Mrs. Disraeli, you can leave. But here comes a dog kidnapper and his gang – they will have to deal. Now take the woman home. The end of the job

well, here it is on the way, when we say, there is a circle loading and hangs indefinitely, it doesn't do anything, pirates can tablet full of holes, help can somebody faced such problem?
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
BloodyFire 25.04.20

Leonn_24
would you throw your save please ?

B
BloodyFire 25.04.20

I just crashes in Chapter 4 and not how to fix it though so play on

L
Leonn_24 25.04.20

already decided, drove the carriage that has reached the destination point, which is unrealistic))

BloodyFire
where to throw? what is the reason missions are not learned

B
BloodyFire 25.04.20

Leonn_24
why no ,not learned, and the save asked because I want to check how the game will go if the place where the crash has already passed

L
Leonn_24 25.04.20

can someone help I read rutor
As you will be attacked by thugs near the coach who stole the dog, no kill sit down at once to the carriage,the point is that dialogue which occurs between Jacob and Disraeli fast and do not have time to get to the point

B
BarbossaG1982 25.04.20

Leonn_24
Man, thank you very much!))))

T
The war 25.04.20

How to get the quest?

R
Robik Bobik 25.04.20

The war
jump in the carriage and that is urine blow to the point. Should have time before my aunt finished speaking.

s
sdfsdf sdfsdf 25.04.20

Thank you so much, Leonn_24 !

A
Amiss Aleksandrov 25.04.20

Robik Bobik
the ATP dude and I thought my saved PPC pirates Blo ...and your game is solid bug)))

V
Vitaliy teterin 25.04.20

The problem in Chapter 7 infinite download

T
Tensero 25.04.20

there is another solution to this problem. First put a label on address Disraeli and force the bandits to chase you then you have time.

A
Artik Lyucko 25.04.20

Leonn_24
Thank you

A
Anton Mehov 25.04.20

Vitaly Teterin
Read above how people have done, I have had the same thing, one even managed to jump onto the carriage and ride half way threw and got to the place on time, the dialogue was held, everyone is happy))

E
Esubbotin 25.04.20

I have a license of steam, the same problem, downloading and all ((((

E
Esubbotin 25.04.20

Leonn_24
did as you wrote. helped. Thank you!

J
Jorka 26RUS 25.04.20

Mericon
From the heart,Your advice helped

D
Dmitriy Pavlov VLADIMEROV 25.04.20

Tenzero thank you for the advice I had in this mission with miss Disraeli KASYAK AND YOU POSSOVETA HAPPENED