3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaly Arvest 25.04.20 10:28 pm

Do you expect to see A. Wesker in the future ? (Resident Evil 6)

We are here with another started talking about the unexpected resurrection of the beloved of albert Wesker. Imagine how the story will go on. What do you think about this ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
r
raganrok 25.04.20

After a double slap in the face of the RPG floating in the lava, it's hard to get out. And developers are well aware of this, and that in the 6th part was not worthy and charismatic villain. To come up with a new, at least not inferior to Wesker difficult, but to raise him even harder.

Though

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 25.04.20

I would really like his resurrection. A very charismatic character that his appearance will make the game much more interesting. But because of the plot it's really quite hard to do, although not impossible. The main thing - to come up with some scientific explanation and chew players to detail all laws of logic, nobody would think then the hint of the attraction of history for the ears.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 25.04.20

raganrok
To come up with a new, at least not inferior to Wesker difficult, but to raise him even harder.
Wesker was the main villain of the series 1 first part, during this time, he became the fans idol, if not a subject of imitation. To create a new character, not inferior to him, you need to give it the same long, interesting campaign mode full of various misadventures. And this in turn requires new characters, because with the old the focus is not a ride - again, it all relies on the relationship, the history of certain characters/events, and wine throughout - the main villain. For one or two games is impossible. CAPCOM, for example, took years to develop Wesker. Given their specific experience should be driven by games 4-5.

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
The main thing - to come up with some scientific explanation and chew players to detail all laws of logic
OK. Wesker disappeared from the events immediately after the battle with Jill in the cave. On the ship, Chris has to deal not with the actual Wesker, and another survivor of project Spencer. Maybe this is the same Alex Wesker? Wesker found him, kicked his ass, and used it through a special device, similar to how he controlled Jill. The real Wesker all this time sitting in the Bahamas and sipping a gin and soda, developed a new plan to capture the Universe.
How do you like this turn of events, huh? Can I have writers?!

D
Dj Jock 25.04.20

Yeah, as I wrote on the forum RЕ7. The lava will melt and turn to stone. The stone will break, Wesker rises:D

r
raganrok 25.04.20

Ouroboros, the virus was extremely weak to burn. In part 5 was 2 boss-Ouroboros, not counting good. The first burned in the chamber-crematorium, the second helped a flamethrower. Wesker fell in lava.

_Rick Sk1mmer_
Well, OK, look.
There were only two surviving child of thirteen in the project Wesker: Alex and albert. They are not grown by Umbrellas, and was selected in the rich and potential families. This suggests that they are not clones and apparently do not like each other. One more thing: the name Alex can be either male or female, so the gender of this character is still not known.

Now let's say that Alex, under the influence of a virus, was double AB (i.e., became physiologically identical, even the same urine sample) and was controlled by some device, like spider-Jill. In the last Chapter of part 5, before to push the rocket with the Ouroboros, it was no devices. Another scene in the mansion Wesker remembered as personally killed Spencer. Alex, this could not do, which proves his involvement. So I put that in part 5 was just albert Wesker and none other.

But you reminded me of another one of the Wesker, and this may fall to the dark side and begin to realize their infectious plans)

-

raganrok
Doom! What I was, not so simple with the return of Wesker.
Okay, once he was gone Chris from under his nose, taking with him Gill. (and not for the first time). But in the mansion, everything was different, and to land successfully after the departure from the window when his abilities did not make any work. But treatments in pits of lava is, already, sorry, Frank fatality, and its mutation proof - as you can see, the three Uroboros filled up another very steep and dangerous, finally.
Of course, if it's still fake, then it must be common explanation. Kapka masters to confuse the story, not to give answers. Perhaps it is easier to push out a new hero than to mess with the old one.
Well the umbrella Corporation. She lost her leader. But we know nothing about its composition, scientists working in it. It is possible that some dolt close to Wesker, decides to become the new God.

D
Dj Jock 25.04.20

_Rick Sk1mmer_: new God, the new ruler. Whoever it was, it will likely be arrogant.

F
FinaS 25.04.20

No idea how developers will be able to fit Wesker in the new part of the series: not very beautifully and successfully took him in the fifth, but on the other hand it is good that he did it Chris, as one of the main positive hero veterans of the series.
Assuming that Wesker will come back, what is he?...Back to fighting with Chris? In this case, the victory of Chris by the time you can not even count.

Yes, and without a living Wesker enough problems: its very even and not, but his idea about the development of a bio-terrorist virus lives, and it is not known whether it is eradicated someone ever or not. And, in my opinion, is much worse than living forever and not killed Wesker, napitkami yourself with viruses :D

But, if it happens at the Capcom to bring Wesker, and especially to do it with dignity...It is great they honor and respect))

D
Dj Jock 25.04.20

The fact of the matter is that if the return of Wesker is necessary to make a perfect progress in the story. And that everything was clear.

F
FinaS 25.04.20

Oh yeah, if you delve into thoughts about the return of Wesker, there is an interesting thing - the game Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D for it has a very interesting bonus the suit, called Ouroboros...actually, like this:

Uroboros
pix.PlayGround.ru

Judging by your hands, than not rose out of the lava?)

D
Dj Jock 25.04.20

FinaS: and anyway, doesn't look like he survived. The Ouroboros are weak to fire, especially to the lava. It should be a logical explanation and some hints from SARS. Sorry, nothing no and you can argue very long.

M
Max Fry 25.04.20

He died. Point.

-

However, nothing excludes the possibility of its appearance in the mercenaries as secret's.

s
saint_DoK 25.04.20

raganrok
Max Fry
From the company Kapka can expect anything) and it was good. And about the resurrection of Wesker there's nothing complicated... It could just be a clone of Wesker as we saw in the game a clone of Ada

M
Maksimmeteor 25.04.20

Yes, no, Wesker it's a walking biomaterial. And lava and demolition of Bosko will not guarantee his death. I think it can be.

M
Max Fry 25.04.20

saint_DoK
Don't need this.

D
Dj Jock 25.04.20

saint_DoK
Just the same, the difficulty is, and this is not logical. If the return of Wesker, it is only reasonable and interesting explanation

s
saint_DoK 25.04.20

Dj Jock
I agree!
Max Fry
Are you kidding? Wesker favorite villain of millions of fans! As it is not necessary that???

All fans of the Resident
If you love to kick ass Wesker in the next part, put a plus but if You don't like the character Wesker put a minus
So we'll see how people like sladewski Wesker)

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 25.04.20

He died! All! Enough! Still a reasonable explanation of its occurrence is unlikely and he is in the top five of mad finally... Unlikely to get it back the way it was before the 5th part... it is Not necessary to spoil even more than it did 5 minute... Period!

s
saa0891 25.04.20

THE HUNTER ON A DEAD

He died! All! Enough!

How many times is the shepherd in ME is dead,do the problem to rivet a clone from the DNA,for me it would be foolish to remove from the universe of such a colorful character,and in the fifth part it did great.although again this is only the envy of developers and what they come up with in the next section.