3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Izvarin 25.04.20 10:29 pm

Drawdown fps very often (Call of Duty: Warzone)

I have a laptop. Video card: GeForce 1050 Ti 4GB. CPU: intel i7 7700 HQ. RAM: 8 GB. Well, a terabyte of memory. Running in the game, very often squander fps, mostly moments ekshona. Without these posadkov FPS is around 80-140, but during the shooting abruptly drops to 5-30, and because of these posadkov becomes impossible to play. I tried to put the paging file on the HDD - didn't help, tried using GeForce experiance to put the minimum on the performance of the Nvidia GeForce set high performance battery for high performance. How can I solve the problem? Friends 16GB operatives, but much weaker than the rest of the iron, they have no lag.
4 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 25.04.20

The game needs a lot of RAM, it all 8 gigs scored the eyeballs and still requires. You wrote a solution to the problem xD
On a computer with 8GB I solved it this way: moved the swap file on the SSD and increased it to 16GB, everything lags and freezes are gone xD

D
Dogmit 25.04.20

Dmitry Izvarin
Gaming build with 8 gig RAM died in 2012. 8 years to think about buying dies for 1500 rubles ...

D
Dmitriy Izvarin 25.04.20

.Chiken
unfortunately SSD is not present( As read about all the solutions to the problems, helped many people, but I do(

D
Dmitriy Izvarin 25.04.20

Dogma
bought a new laptop 2 years ago so