3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SayronBes 25.04.20 10:30 pm

Create trainer

I've been looking but can not seem to find how to create a trainer for the game Bionic Commando is ready but it does not work who can help me there is a program but lack the knowledge))who m Ozhet make plizz
need 2 functions for Immortality the endless ammunitio
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnoutman 25.04.20

you on the game's forum

S
SayronBes 25.04.20

Yes, there is the fact that there is no such

P
PAKHAN 25.04.20

Look, there's a special. a program for this.
I'm doing the handles, if asked of course or to the hunt pogamat when-ever.
What you need knowledge ???
Ask me to explain I don't updale, just understand it?

S
SayronBes 25.04.20

help plizz

I
IKARUGA 25.04.20

Prisoedenyayus,I want to do for The Club 1.1.

m
mynameisfoxy 25.04.20

http://www.chemax.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=17129

A
AsSaSsIn-NIKO 25.04.20

Trainers and what they eat.

Perhaps if you came to this page, you do not know what the trainer, or want to know more about that. It's simple! Trainer - the program changing the values of variables in the games, simply put the trainer program by which the game can obtain additional advantages. Most often it is: infinite health, money, ammo, shooting without reloading, etc.

Earlier in the 1980s, the 1990s, at the dawn of computer games, trainers are usually embedded by hackers directly in the game code. When you start the game, first run the trainer with window "do You want to use cheats?" Then run the game code. In the name of the trainer you used signs of addition (+), one for each option of the trainer. For example, "a Group of Hackers is: the Game+++" (three options, such as immortality, infinite ammunition and teleportation). Now usually in the name of the trainer write (+9), which means about 9 functions of the trainer. Here, for example the name of the trainer for gta: GTA IV trainer (+19).

Methods for creating trainers

To create trainers used special programs: dumper memory, debuggers and disassembler. The easiest way to create it is to look in memory, values that match the desired game option. Then change it and look in the resulting list again. After several iterations is likely to remain a small list of addresses, the values of which you can try to change. There are many tools (ArtMoney, Cheat o'Matic...) that automates the process of finding and changing values.

In some cases, the desired game value constantly changes its position in memory. In this case, you can try to find a pointer to it (possibly with a small offset if the value is any data structure). If the pointer changes position in memory, then you can look for the pointer to this pointer, etc. you can Also put a breakpoint on appeal to the gaming value, and to perform code which modifies or reads them.

If the value is a field of some class, it is possible to look for instances of this class through a pointer to the virtual method table. Find table of virtual methods is not difficult due to their specific structure. In addition, they often contain a pointer to the class name. When you search for class instances, it is desirable to determine not deleted if it flags the memory Manager (which depends on the programming language in which the game is written).

Create trainer

Trainers are created in the following ways:
1. With the knowledge of programming language using the programs:
memory scanner (TSearch, ArtMoney, Cheat Engine)
debugger (SoftIce, OllyDbg, built-in TSearch)
2. Using programs to automatically create trainers (TMK, GTS, Trainer Creation Kit, Cheat Engine)

There are 3 types of games where the trainers can be created in different ways:
1. simple (write to the memory is performed directly at the address)
2. DMA (dynamic memory allocation. If the game has DMA "technology", the address with the required value will change each time you restart or transition to a new level)
3. protected (the game that is protected by any protector, creating trainers for these games is time consuming)

Protection trainers

If the game has the official score table or game is network, the existence of trainers ruining the fun multiplayer battles game. In this case we have to embed the protection system of trainers. For this important game parameters are encrypted (and decrypted for a short time before use) or creates encrypted copy (where the original parameter is constantly compared). To bypass such defenses can not do without the disassembly of the program.

R
Ride 25.04.20

someone once apnuli an old topic, but okay.

coach is simple to create - you just have to know the memory (and possibly offsets them, if DMA) in which is stored the desired value. and then change them as you like.

S
Ser777 25.04.20

www.gamehacklab.ru

G
Guns1872 25.04.20

I write using cheat Engin modestly but for beginners quickly and easily through Vigel ++ or # while studying is necessary but it's all direct our hands.....

d
devilangel2002 25.04.20

PAKHAN
look, you said that you're a Pro, but if you wish you can please me make a trainer for the game hotline miami 1
just around the inter the only version of steam and I pirate a game most people figure will pass can one to make a trainer just for beskonechnye life and ammo?

o
obertos 25.04.20

Please make a trainer for the game Withstand: Survival

o
obertos 25.04.20

I O C H E N S please!!!!

e
epileptick1d 01.11.20

Pathologic 2 how to freeze time in the game? I'm playing for the second time I want to go through everything!

S
Syperrr 28.08.21

Try the exact meaning and float or unknown and float.