3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha_Leha 25.04.20 10:32 pm

Does not start SE (SpaceEngine)

In General, sometimes before you buy the game can I download it from torrents and watch, like it or not, by downloading the latest SE version, I was surprised that it doesn't passes boot screen, the interface and crashes, no errors no nothing, you say, well what do you want the curve pirate Repack I would agree if the official and the old version with off site run, it also crashes if I say that I have a weak PC here:
CPU: Intel xeon e5-2640 6/12 2.5-3.0 GHz
RAM: 16GB drr3 4-channel
GPU: GTX 1650Super
I suspect that this is the case with the video card, before this card I had a GT440 and gag on it at the very poor but worked on this already nothing is working, Oh yeah if I say that the wood on the map is not updated, updated.
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Chernyaev 15.10.20

same problem

w
wytnuk 27.04.21

absolutely the same problem

c
cha1lenger 03.01.22

Guys, did you manage to come up with something and somehow solve the issue? Can't run Space Engine on a new laptop, GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU. It crashes on the boot screen, after "Starting ..." After that, it disappears.
The most annoying thing is that at first the game started and worked. I only remember that I registered in the Nvidia control panel. The next day I started my computer and the game did not start anymore.

P
Pavel rally 03.01.22

cha1lenger
What is "registered"?

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/SpaceEngine

D
Dark kahn 09.01.22

Pavel Rally
It doesn't help.

c
cha1lenger 13.01.22

Pavel Rally
There was a new laptop, so when I went to "NVIDIA settings", I had to give some kind of consent, confirmation, etc. Then I went to Geforce Experience, there I had to register the account. Well, then the game did not start. After that, I reset the firewood and reinstalled it again, as well as the game, it did not help. But the advice from the picture helped! With the help of Nvidia Profile Inspector, we managed to revive 0.9.8.0! Now works on the new map! Thanks a lot!!