3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Alisa- 25.04.20 10:32 pm

Explain how it works? (Dragon's Dogma)

Found Stat Planner (https://stackoverflow.github.io/dragons-dogma-stat-planner/) and came to mixed conclusions that make it difficult to start the game.

- The maximum character level is not something 190, not 200
- Every new level the character awarded article, the value of which depends on the current class.

What does that mean? If I want a perfect attack - I need some way to avoid level-UPS to get class assassin, and then pumped to 200-level, generally without changing the class?

Bonuses or retroactive and does not constitute a fail in upgrading? That is, the classes you can freely change, because the stats received per level-up's will be reconstructed under the current class?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 25.04.20

in General as far as I understand leveling in this game the logic is correct. if you need a character to kill'em all need a strategy of pumping for certain classes.
That is, the classes you can freely change, because the stats received per level-up's will be reconstructed under the current class?
I was interested in HP the characters. for example, I have a pawn - MAG and to drop it greatly subsided for KHP (about 800) compared to a warrior has (approximately 2,000) at equal levels and how would I rearrange the classroom this situation does not change. it means being fair and back on the strategy to run first a warrior then changed to a mage and buff a few up's in the MAG will be good portly mage.
and regarding the damage such a question I did not study (will accept most likely it is some type of damage coming from the skill)

-
-Alisa- 25.04.20

>> for example I have a pawn - MAG and to drop it greatly subsided for HP

Unfortunately the game design of the game is so bad that characters can't die while the bag is healing items. Cost a penny; Nothing limited, in addition to the carrying capacity of the character; Used in combat in the pause mode.
And once the line between Jeroboam and dystrophic erased - can storedetails on attacking options. That's just the realization that any nevadathe the enemy can permanite with grass - busting the whole point. And even without the passage of pawns on the highest difficulty level does not change the situation. With them, apparently, the game runs itself, know yourself - run and resi one button; Or food of the same grass.

Z
Zere 04.10.22

-Alice- wrote:
Unfortunately, the game design of the game is so bad that the characters cannot die while there are healing items in the bag.
Well, it’s not true .... my pawns die only like that ... Banks are used every other time, and GG sometimes surprises await, you don’t have time to heal