3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MunchkiN 616 25.04.20 10:34 pm

This is the dump of the chip or a problem in PC?

try furmark ride on temperature and for stability.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

KrissSV
Very similar to overheating.
As an option. To remove the bottom panel. And if one of the turntables is spinning bad - to solve the issue with her.
It will not hurt to put the court of graphs with temperatures. Will fit MSI Afterburner, AIDA64, gpu-z.
On the blade until it does not. But it can happen if this situation is to put.
And please adjust appropriately the speed of rotation.
TEMPERATURE IMHO
to 50 SUPER (WITH Good water)
to 60 Great (With waters)
to 70 Well (With good air)
up to 80 Satisfactorily
up to 90 Bad (Impeller)
From 90 to 100 is Terrible, the card can popahat (thermal interface turned into stone and/or dead decks, evaporated/leaked fluid from the water circuit).

R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

KrissSV
Ryazancev wrote:
It will not hurt to put the court of graphs with temperatures. Will fit MSI Afterburner, AIDA64, gpu-z.
Do you even understand Russian bukfy?
KrissSV wrote:
reinstalled the driver, same thing. Have all that can be checked. Temperature vidyuhi was 39s. The game is not to check because it says that drivers is not the type
Drivers put and did not like at all?
If that's the case. Take a bunch of Kale in the service. Let it throw you.

R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

KrissSV
If so rukap that can't diagnose.
Take a bunch of Kale in the store for a new graphics Card.
LOGICALLY the same.
I hope you set the driver correctly. Sometimes it helps DDU in safe mode. And driver installation is also safe.
I had this situation with a known working GTX 1080. The driver gave an error when installing, but I supplied is from Safe mode. And this is a glitch IN the system (Windows 10).
It also helps to switch off automatically installation of Windows drivers. A bunch of times that I have caused problems on different PCs.
YOUR choice is a trip to the store for a new one. Because fret you are there, like, do not give any diagnosis or repair.

y
yaks1 25.04.20

Fell off the GPU it looks like.

R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

yaks1
At your judgment. The temperature was normal. Then how could you ever fall off the GPU?
Where is the logic? Show.
And what I wrote about the temperature?
Here you can not understand. Does not like solder a Big difference heating and rapid cooling. Here on this Dumps the GPU only happen among Gamers.. the other miners sores.
Therefore. You scored on prevention, maintenance - Here's your result. And so will all cards until you learn at least the thermal interface to change and monitor operating temperatures.
Sedna locksmith brought a new LAPTOP. turned on the movie and, voila, 1 minute -92 degrees. Pochitel, smeared norms of pasta - 67. A voracious movie with Custom settings.
The pasta was only 4 months Artik cooling MX-2. Looked tired for 4 months dried. This is the way.

p
puumar 25.04.20

Ryazancev wrote:
The temperature was normal. Then how could you ever fall off the GPU?
Where is the logic?
And why it should go up if the driver is not installed? Where is the logic?
Ryazancev wrote:
brought LAPTOP.
And here the PC?

R
Ryazancev 25.04.20

Ryazancev wrote:
YOUR choice is a trip to the store for a new one. Because fret you are there, like, do not give any diagnosis or repair.
Take the credit.
Well, if you three times to not get it... Apparently a very low IQ.
What can I do.

l
longerr2007 25.04.20

Something I do not understand..who is who here speaks)