3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
digitalkid 25.04.20 10:34 pm

Tactics in the assault on the works at all? (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

In the beginning of the attack (in defense) put your flags with the positions of where to go and where to stand. The assault begins and they begin running across the walls like a headless chicken, becoming General anywhere. F6 pressed (command itself) does not help.

Maybe the problem is that the entire defense don't I command? But spread over the walls, I just troops. Garrison runs by itself. In the battle to manage their work. But here's the arrangement before the fight does not work.

Thanks for the answers immediately.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sharkyyy3 25.04.20

digitalkid
Also do not understand, are they in defence that the siege after placement they fly. Has been in the battle commands to give, but the most interesting is that all units start divided into several units than complicating management even noticed in the battle of crooked run the command squads, chose all the troops he led, and the part where it got stuck in the walls or somewhere else.

d
digitalkid 25.04.20

Sharkyyy3
Realized that they are split to make it easier to distribute it. Archers in half I had for 12 bodies, but the infantry were split into 30, 10 and 5. FZ why. Put the infantry on ladders in the most sensible place, and they piled up, but where steel tower rolled into ie seems right. In short nichrome not clear.