3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KonstZhuk 25.04.20 10:35 pm

Can't use a stand at Corvo Bianco (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Somebody faced? How to solve?
19 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 25.04.20

KonstZhuk
Do you have any specific armor is not put or not put?

K
KonstZhuk 25.04.20

Garlicy
Anyway.. Press E and nothing happens

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 25.04.20

XS I things of stone hearts are not displayed on the racks have to wait for patches.

A
APELCIN 25.04.20

I have armor stands color changes , it happens every time , hang the same color , shoot the other

S
Sandro_NSK 25.04.20

I stand all normal except Seth school snake

S
Sportklass 25.04.20

I'm fine playing on the pirates

Z
ZlobnyDed 25.04.20

Only with the set of new Moon problem. Sneakers,pants and gloves appear,and the jacket no

T
Tolik Badikov 25.04.20

Update your heart of Stone and a free dlc and all will be well.

L
Lavuer 25.04.20

All displayed. When you hang clothes scrole down menu. There can also be things.

K
KonstZhuk 25.04.20

My menu does not appear in counters: no pictures, no trophies, no armor, no swords.. I Say to press E and there is no response, none at all, if pressed the button without function

Play license, all updated

Z
ZlobnyDed 25.04.20

Lavuer
That's not it. On a mannequin hung like his too. But visually it has no armor on

K
KonstZhuk 25.04.20

ZlobnyDed
I even hang impossible :(

K
KonstZhuk 25.04.20

PERENASHIVANIE HELPED, IT WORKED

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 25.04.20

Trophies I can not deliver. Says no suitable. Or is there any special need?

K
KonstZhuk 25.04.20

-S. E. R. G. E. Y.-
Yes, they are for the job are... the Head does not fit

r
ranil1997 25.04.20

KonstZhuk
How to be a pirate? even reinstalled, does not help. How exactly did you solved the problem?

a
airstorm 25.04.20

ranil1997
Pirates have nothing to do with. Version from hatab Game of the Year Edition [v 1.31 + 18 DLC + HD Mod], as well as version stirip and on the basis of gog from =nemos= , mechanics and even litsuha based on GOG do not have such problems. This bug occurs because of the mods. If happened, you have no way to fix it.

r
ranil1997 25.04.20

airstorm
The reinstallation will help, no?

a
airstorm 25.04.20

ranil1997
Reinstall the game, clean (without mods) - it will help. I.e. uninstall the game, clean the system (e.g. using CCleaner) and install again. But don't load old saves containing the bug!!! In some cases, the loading old savegames are permissible if caused by which bug in the course of the game. Then best to transfer the save game TO the bug.
Unfortunately the Witcher 3 often breaks from the mods affect weapons, armor, locations, characteristics, skills and other gameplay. Cosmetic mods, like textures higher resolution, improved appearance, etc bad moves.
So if downloading mods, I advise you not to be lazy and read all the comments under the mod. If one of the users says that there is a bug- either not install, or backup all saves BEFORE installing the mod and start the game with him.