3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
950M3R 08.10.19 06:05 pm

Alternative ending (Final Fantasy 15)

How to access the alternate ending?
And what of the endings in your opinion is the correct one?
13 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jazz925 08.10.19

An alternative ending??? Stupid plot went, passed. There is another ending?

950M3R 08.10.19

How to access the alternate ending?
And what of the endings in your opinion is the correct one?

J
Jazz925 08.10.19

An alternative ending??? Stupid plot went, passed. There is another ending?

A
Anzhelika04 08.10.19

Jazz925
in the game one ending. But there is an alternative to DLS of Ignis.
Spoilerons the ring wins Ardina both die. That's about it. Noctis no problem comes to the throne. No, not 10 years of darkness, nor his imprisonment. He and two other of his friends alive. But it is worth to emphasize that. it is not Canon, in Canon he is obliged to use the ring only to save the Prince.

A
Anzhelika04 08.10.19

Jazz925
in the game one ending. But there is an alternative to DLS of Ignis.
Spoilerons the ring wins Ardina both die. That's about it. Noctis no problem comes to the throne. No, not 10 years of darkness, nor his imprisonment. He and two other of his friends alive. But it is worth to emphasize that. it is not Canon, in Canon he is obliged to use the ring only to save the Prince.

R
RedSky666 08.10.19

LOL,took zaminusovali user stupid idiot,not even aware that there is another ending...

J
Jazz925 08.10.19

Анжелика04
And, well, I was playing before the DLS

R
RedSky666 08.10.19

LOL,took zaminusovali user stupid idiot,not even aware that there is another ending...

J
Jazz925 08.10.19

Анжелика04
And, well, I was playing before the DLS

091 08.10.19

Ending one, but its performance (i.e., additional quests in the final city) depends on the passing game and run additional quests, as I understand it.

That's an entirely alternative ending - it is only in DLS for the Ignis. There's a choice
As far as I remember, Adriana temporarily eliminate and the world will be able to prepare for his re-ward.

O
Offn 08.10.19

Анжелика04
Did Ignis die? I think he even vision is not lost, and all of them perfectly. Then show the scene where the four of us at the Royal Palace in Insomnia.

091 08.10.19

Ending one, but its performance (i.e., additional quests in the final city) depends on the passing game and run additional quests, as I understand it.

That's an entirely alternative ending - it is only in DLS for the Ignis. There's a choice
As far as I remember, Adriana temporarily eliminate and the world will be able to prepare for his re-ward.

O
Offn 08.10.19

Анжелика04
Did Ignis die? I think he even vision is not lost, and all of them perfectly. Then show the scene where the four of us at the Royal Palace in Insomnia.