3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jigadloff 05.09.19 12:39 pm

Hacked Uplay!

Hackers CPY prepared for all the pirates a great gift for Christmas-just what stage has hacked Far Cry: Primal, wait! All of the Holidays!
By the way here is proof!

13 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAKENONE 05.09.19

For me it is the worst farkray... it's better for cars to drive) I hope the following will fit

j
jigadloff 05.09.19

KRAKENONE
The fact that Uplay hacked happy.

I
In_live 05.09.19

waiting when lomanut dogs second

k
killerbot 05.09.19

In_live
don't need this shit

N
Neimovernyy 05.09.19

today I will upload to the torrent?

j
jigadloff 05.09.19

Incredible
The Repack from Seyter already on the tracker, but waiting for either xatab or Mechanics!

I
In_live 05.09.19

killerbot
Watch Dogs 2 did well, and stuff, its not exactly call.

j
jigadloff 05.09.19

Who should can you referring to the crack in the PM to throw!

I
In_live 05.09.19

to just Repack SEYTER already laid out, and threw a bunch of links to pill.

C
Chernoknizhnik 05.09.19

CPY - Handsome !!!

j
jigadloff 05.09.19

LIRW
So that's the whole point, in the balance between the size and the speed of installation! For example from FitGirl Repack on my bucket do not fall!
Well, the design is also, as you like!

L
LIRW 05.09.19

jigadloff
I by the way yesterday from this brow, Rip rocked on COD BO like it was normal. I usually pump what faster downloaded, here for example if to swing with a do not be Skidrow are out there and what speed Hilo some sort of - well you know :D probably snickering and 2-5 megabytes is already small and need at least 10-12 mg this I at once with the Zone shake... Well you probably know the program was there, too, games to download, movies to watch it and so on. There is direct dialed and the list fell out do you want shown from the list of Peeps on hand, or that Ripa. Mechanics is certainly not bad too, but there are moments that shake too briskly and installation is longer than you downloaded 10 times. The day before yesterday, the aircraft rocked from them - Rip was packaged in a 2.5 gb or something, and in General set it for 45 minutes... Well this is where it is. A 45-minute such things to pump up and deliver... well we'll see - once upon a time is not necessary.

j
jigadloff 05.09.19

LIRW
Well, ZONA is just such a program-finding the trackers, and the speed depends on seeders and peers. Well, from your provider essesno! Yes, you c rip Repack do not confuse, he is not squeezed!