3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Veles_ 27.04.20 11:42 am

How to get away from the chase at the end of the game? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

I mean, when all this scum crowd rushes behind you, and you have only a vague message ehay, they say, the bridge. All the bridges and their surroundings passed, nothing remarkable. And one end ;( ARREST
10 minutes or more to hold... Bitch, where schemitsya something?
54 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Lokk 27.04.20

Best of all somewhere to zanimatsya and wait until you tell me where to go. I was hiding next to the building there is a passage Tegrity is, next to a large Park. In General nicuessa there and wait, then go ahead and next on the ring, then left X3 how to continue a long time has passed. Further down the map like the stadium and make a left near where the road was closed. It will be open. Take a run and jump and all by itself.

A
Aleksandr Evgenevich 27.04.20

I'm also waiting on the construction site, in the Western part of Rockport. Then I appeared on the map a circle, I went there. Otrylas road, near the stadium in the first town, I went there and jumped through the bridge. You have to jump at high speed, and you'll have to pass. And you gave the BMW M3? I when for a second time passed, somehow it was not given, had his Subaru to pass.

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 27.04.20

Alexander E.
I when for a second time passed, somehow it was not given, had his Subaru to pass.

And less cheating needed

A

I never don't use cheats in races, play fair. Don't even know if they are Most Wanted. Only use for GTA San Andreas. It is an insult.
How many cars can be placed in the garage?

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 27.04.20

You know what it is. Beja in the end not only get kitaki, so I thought of you. But I'm glad you're playing honestly. Sorry if offended.

_
_Veles_ 27.04.20

Two years ago, were received, thirty times on this BMW was Mesilla in the city, a grind of course noble, the gap that still, but I want hapend and satisfaccion. Now here I come again, another wager will win the tournament - and there will :) That took the people to poprosit :))) the Main thing - to know what it is at all possible. Then I have this certainty there was no...

_
_Veles_ 27.04.20

Passed, got behu. You know what I say. I'd rather take the Lancer continued, let them choke. From debris on the Lancer where it was easier to leave. And this infection as his nose is hooked up, so all spinning and won't move. Lancer I liked it, strangely enough, it all passed.
So. Hold out until you get the message, and the map will be a circle. Shove and jump the bridge at high speed. Nykatsya on the site. At the construction site is that a kind of intestine, where fragile object concrete slab on props? As there zanykal... If I stopped there, and these creatures will pass after all...

M
MWInside 27.04.20

You need to hold out for exactly 5 minutes. You can immediately go to the stadium in the first district. Next to it is peckover with a bunch of wow*and... He estnet after 5 minutes. But I do not advise to come to him. Until you leave him for a certain distance (not exactly pinpoint what), messages will not be!

_
_Veles_ 27.04.20

Understand :)

A

In this construction plus the fact that when the break plate, police killing, and the front, they can't drive, because there's a cliff. And if the helicopter sees from the top, through the hole, it is possible to drive forward and it should fly. Before hiding in the supermarket in the first town. But the police are above 4th level is already beginning to come over to the second floor. Still it is possible on the coast, there is also construction there, but once at the beginning of the chase there's no hiding, police much.

M
MWInside 27.04.20

2Александр E.
In this thread we are talking about the final chase 6 level under the personal Crosses (after You broke the Razor), and ,to my knowledge, it is impossible to hide, since the cooling does not work!!! So the write up of places to hide inappropriate here!

_
_Veles_ 27.04.20

!!!!!!!!
Five minutes is exactly the time that I needed to break-through to the construction site.
Hide was not necessary :)) Right in front of the construction site received a message, and straight to escavatore :)))
Anyway, thanks for help. Full satisfactin :))))
It is a pity that now there is no way again to get the Cross so that the level of danger has risen to six. Painfully funny fight :)) On the Lancer I want to try. Severity 5 train - boring :))))))))

J
John Lokk 27.04.20

2-666 - if you do not know, do not speak. Cooling there really is not working, but to hide so that you have not pressed the police and stupid to wait until you call them and tell them where to go - is quite real. So all right said. If you drive a little, to break away and drive to the construction site, then you can sit there until the end of time, and nobody will call, and the helicopter do not give a shit. Then jump from this little cliff and go to that place. Of course, if you want to drive from the police the next five minutes, then drive your business.

P. S this tactic perfect for those who for the first time and is unfamiliar with the city. By this construction constantly passing through the plot, and there's even a hide, so the place is perfect. Actually race not so difficult. If vnimatelnost, the skill of driving and knowledge of the city, to hold out also is not difficult.

A

I mean.

_
_Veles_ 27.04.20

John Lokk, Yes. I found my account two years ago, where it has been stalled in this pursuit, and now passed it. Well, really sitting on the construction site more than two minutes. It was very nice and exciting :))))

A

Anyone in the career of the 30 minutes chase?

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 27.04.20

_Veles_
Severity 5 train - boring :))))))))

http://www.playground.ru/files/23294/

J
John Lokk 27.04.20

_Veles_ it's just easier if you don't want all this crap to go and watch the ending. Then I normally was, honestly, driving from the police all the time. This method I found by chance drove in there when I travel for nearly half the time, and decided to just wait it out.

N
NFS_Kitty 27.04.20

Help! Duel with Rezoom passed, but the last race after defeating him failed(when I had the cops to leave when over the radio cross talks )I was arrested and I in the upset chuystv, chose to return to a career. Now Razor defeated, and cars are not.
Codes in process is not used, what to do?
(Other than to create a new profile and re -...)

M
MWInside 27.04.20

2NFS_Kitty
Beha in the element is made available in the store for 500'000.)