3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 27.04.20 11:43 am

Return to the Fort after a \"escape\" (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Reached the boat, it is possible to escape to the swamp. Cross, there is a dialog and there a phrase such as back there. The truth is no, or you will be back to finish what did not?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 27.04.20

Blinkin
You can go back. The altars or on foot. Personally tested. There's also the caveat that if we can break in the soup masters.

B
Blinkin 27.04.20

Stanislavski
similarly, altars are the same) thanks

I
InSaneJeSter 27.04.20

It is impossible to come back after getting on the ship, as did the entire Fort to clear from the masters =)

S

InSaneJeSter
In the sense of the impossible after ship? This is one of the options of escape. And the altars in hell to us.

o
oilhead 27.04.20

Yes, altars to return to. I have another question: how to remove collars with teammates?

S

oilhead
Here, too, want to understand. It is clear then where on the island.

A
AdamJensen 27.04.20

oilhead
At the end of the passage Islands, the half-demon dropped from all teammates shackles.

o
oilhead 27.04.20

AdamJensen
thank you)

s
soulfox 27.04.20

oilhead
Collars can be removed pretty quickly:
Spoilers camp Gareth, where he, his squire, is a character...forgot her name, she cries and calms her other NPS - male. She even mentioned a boy with a wounded leg, if you ask around. This woman is a little crazy, I talked to her on behalf of the Lowes, sang a song to her, laughed with her, and asked her to remove the collars. Actually nothing complicated.