3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DAGGERus 27.04.20 11:43 am

How to disable traffic? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I have this problem, weak processor. And traffic is sort of it. Whether it is possible as that to adjust or turn off at all?
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slike_2 27.04.20

DAGGERus
1. my documents .
2.The folder with the game.
There is a config file open it using Notepad, find the line uset g_auto_traffic 1 replace 1 to 0 (zero)
Next properties read Only
Although I did not help... in earlier versions, Yes, but 1.4.8. brain ****((

12AntoniN21 27.04.20

DAGGERus
Traffic is not disabled, but you can do things differently. In the game folder, open config.cfg, find the line uset r_mode and change the value to
uset r_mode 800x600x32x0. Game on medium graphics settings works well. My system:
CPU: AMD Sempron 2.7 GHz
video card: built-in type ATI Radeon 3000
RAM: 1.5 GB

S
Sergey-57 27.04.20

Traffic in the game reliable zahodish in config menees [1] to [0] then zahodish in the config in the profile and at the bottom zapisyvaet
the line uset g auto_traffic0 lost and traffic but this procedure should be done after each exit from the game
so as the game gets everything in place

v
vmirko75 27.04.20

But on laptops all tin!!!
Try it on your tablet and phone (smiley face)!!!

M
Misha Rindich 27.04.20

without traffic would be boring to play..

v
vmirko75 27.04.20

Mike Rendich
We ask how the traffic is disabled, and not about fun or boredom of the game!!!

H
HorseInCoat 27.04.20

Yes, without traffic to be interesting to drive. Try to play with the video settings, disable the music/radio, mirror guzzle a lot, accuracy.

s
shef2111 27.04.20

Change iron man. Without traffic the game is becoming too shallow, not interesting to play without traffic.

b
bobrdobr 27.04.20

DAGGERus
Adds to the answer 12AntoniN21
In the game, in the settings,adjust the Schedule, Put the scale in the area of 60-70, turn off HDR, all other settings on minimum. Actually, if you click on default - the game itself will find the necessary settings. If again not satisfied, then regulate in the direction of decrease set by the game parameters.

w
white461 27.04.20

))) on 1.9.14 version on the laptop 2 gig RAM reinforced to withstand the traffic graph of the average

w
white461 27.04.20

examples of traffic)))

R
Roman Bahtin 27.04.20

it wasn't a big problem, the game was pojavila when night driving with lights or around town riding.
And clumsy management had initially thought the trouble to get the steering and speed dialed tight truck.

The problem was solved very simply. Was the laptop drove the game on the integrated card Intel HD 3000
which is weaker than the discrete AMD Radeon. (on my laptop two graphics cards)
After turning the game in the AMD program mode High-performance, started to used the AMD graphics card
which copes with the task on High graphics settings.

maybe someone's information useful, he didn't think the laptop is really weak for this game

v
vel852 27.04.20

you've all been freaking euro truck 2

S
Sergey Sadovskiy 27.04.20

HorseInCoat
Personally, I was turned off traffic because of the great need - there was no choice.- To record video ( short video sequences ) to traffic not hurt entries from the right lane of the road.( traffic drew on the camera )

V
VIKING1982 27.04.20

DAGGERus
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752773572 here's a link to the page of steam there is something that you need and even more .I hope that helped.

A
Aleksandr72 27.04.20

In version 1.28.x in my documents\folder Euro Truck Simulator 2\ in the config file: line 94 uset g_traffic 1 and 1 replaced by 0 for off traffic, 0 to replace on 1 to enable traffic. Working constantly from shift to shift numbers.