3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenmar 08.10.19 06:05 pm

How to disassemble the egg of the harpy (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't tell an egg from a blacksmith. I went to the window of analysis , but the egg of the harpy is not present (but it is in the inventory)
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 08.10.19

On well you think you can disassemble the egg ? on the shell and the yolk ?

B
Bupycop 08.10.19

kenmar
Not sure, but maybe it affects the skill level of the skill of the blacksmith/armorer? And Yes, Chet, I don't believe eggs could make out, that the feathers of monsters on normal, you can.

666Lucifer 08.10.19

kenmar
need a hammer and a frying pan

b
benites 08.10.19

You may need to cook and not to the blacksmith, to disassemble the shell and the yolk, and the omelet will cook

k
kenmar 08.10.19

elzahabi,griffins and so forth must razbiratsya eggs monsters, if you do not know how to do em , then it is not necessary to write witty comments

k
kenmar 08.10.19

how to get the egg of the monster then?
if you can't make out

D
Dedushka-B 08.10.19

kenmar
What can then?

A
Artur27507 08.10.19

Then cook him in the pot.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.10.19

the Witcher even a bottle of wine cannot be parsed
to do this, he to the blacksmith, he asks 5 Golden coins, the Witcher gives Smith so hmykaya uncorks the bottle, pours the contents in front of the witch to the ground and gives the empty bottle. the Witcher blagodarstvuju.

K
Kyubi 08.10.19

Find male harpies, beat him, but not kill, take a hammer, or crossbow and aim it at his egg and then you learn a lot about yourself new.

F
Frankie21 08.10.19

Dedushka-B
A blacksmith is?
Personally I also do not understand the Smiths (and all) objects of this type(though in the inventory, everything is there)

F
Frankie21 08.10.19

Dedushka-B
Something like that