3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 27.04.20 11:45 am

Marrying Elicit (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

For sport wanted to marry Elicit. Tried all the previously described methods and failed, and tried another one. To marry out,but with jambs. That was the sequence:
- mounted Positioner Jaxonz Positioner items.
- took the throne Elicit and put in the Castle of the moonstone next to the pool.
- took Elicit Positioner and placed near the throne.
Elicit walks and hanging out near the throne (standing,sitting on a throne,sitting on the edge of the pool).
- to make Cleaning dirty edits Positioner Jaxonz Positioner items
- in the menu communication with Elicit appeared string let's talkand after clicking this line appeared other rows.
- made an appointment for her to live in this house.
- in the menu MHIYH appeared Elicit as a companion.
- Installed mod Marriage in any
- Married Ellisif.
- In the list MHIYH put her to sleep (from 10 PM to 6 am) in the Castle of the moonstone is in a separate room with a pool.
- Then it turned out that the capture of subsequent companions, they are not reflected in the menu MHIYH (you cannot assign them a place, etc.). Found that this is due to his marriage to Elicit.
- removed mod Marriage on any (Elicit was only a companion).
- follow-up companion were normally reflected in the menu MHIYH.
So, who tried as one work without jambs.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
semnulete 27.04.20

Chet direct some harsh dancing with a tambourine, I remember I ran across a mod(name can't remember) but the essence of what he added to the temple of Mara, in Riften the spell by which this could be said(by force) to marry a NPC characters, although Elicit may not ride

v
vftor 27.04.20

semnulete
on any NPC to get married easily, and Elicit is a Jarl and one of the important, and not just roll.

s
sergey kulinka 27.04.20

Guy, find a girl better in reality, trust me, it's easier than all that!

h
h-H-h 27.04.20

Sergey kulynka
maybe Elicit the one I saw fell in love

v
vftor 27.04.20

Sergey kulynka
This is a big problem, all tried.

S
Sasha-90 27.04.20

Sergey kulynka Well, first it is easier)))

J
JOKERIVAN 27.04.20

Sergey kulynka
Oooo, and here is the guide about real girls arrived at the game site forum RPG in the theme of love with a virtual woman, good fucking, welcome, you would have to DVICE such advice was given.
Spoiler

v
vftor 27.04.20

semnulete
Still turned out. It turned out that after the removal of fashion Marriage on any Elisir left his wife because she says all the phrases of the wife (probably because the official divorce was not). And other companions after her are in the menu MHIYH. Mean mod Marriage on any needed only for marriage, then it should be removed for normal operation of the game.