3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Melhi95 27.04.20 11:45 am

UPlay points. The problem (Assassin's Creed 3)

There is a problem with UPlay. Yesterday free AC3 (license) with uplay took. Played. Looked in the actions (like achievements), and there was written that will give you 10 UPlay points for something that I can pass 1 and 2 sequence. I passed, nothing. What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadik kirov 27.04.20

Fuck

M
Melhi95 27.04.20

Vadik Kirov
thank you for such a very good and expanded advice which tells me all the secrets of life.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 27.04.20

So did not all that is needed.

m
mazinily 27.04.20

Disaire
I haven't passed but I already have a spending plan points to suit for night of the hunter

a
a_noob_is 27.04.20

Better to save up, then the deal on the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands 20 percent will.

m
mazinily 27.04.20

by the way the question is off topic only today started in the cartoon and there is a suit supposedly pass the test of dark and Persian well, I have played that pass the test of the dark hunter and that's how to pass it and where simply ac3 the first license

M
Melhi95 27.04.20

Disaire
Just the same, I did everything you need! In the tab achievements was revealed to the achievement of the mystery guest: complete parts 1 and 2, but in the tab actions -> Club where I gave nothing. Just says mystery guest: complete parts 1 and 2" and the reward of 10 U-points are shown, but the award was not given. I don't know what kind of bug...

m
mazinily 27.04.20

Melhi95
if you have not decided to just come out of uplay and come again

M
MaDDog567 27.04.20

Question:licenzionnoe AC 3 why no Ezio costume I bought him and he's not in the basement( Prompt)

M
Mafiozi_228 27.04.20

Melhi95
You have solved the problem ? And then I have the same thing