3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Whitewolf1939 27.04.20 11:45 am

ng+ (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I know that there are many forums about ng+ but I can't find in the Internet the exact answer. .
So , I for the first 4 times I want ng+ to try , ng+ can be started after blood and wine?(54 LVL). Or just maintaining, you can choose after the main story? And the armor which was left in the chest, (swords and armor) will transfer to ng+?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valera Skripnichenko 27.04.20

well, as you went through the main campaign mode. so you can ng+ all crap except the plot of things remains..

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.04.20

LEXA ASSASSIN
I suggest to put the mod on auto level grosmeisters armor. I certainly understand that by ng+ an assload of dough and all of the loot, but it's still somehow surprised when to do everything again, look for these blueprints, when you have all the armor ready.

S
Stribogg 27.04.20

Generally, NG+ is just a fad. After several trials, I decided that anything is more logical, more interesting and more correct to just start again a new game. The whole point of NG+, it's just that Geralt at the beginning with some rags and Armor skills.. anyway will quickly become irrelevant and it also need to be updated and skills.. It's boring when it's all pumped.. More NG+ is no different from a regular new game except a few bugs on levels...

S
Sergey 82 27.04.20

LEXA ASSASSIN
NG+ can be started after the DLC, the save will be relevant. Things in the chest and the backpack are saved, except the plot. Important: things from the walls and racks Corvo Bianco lost, valuable better off.

S
Sergey 82 27.04.20

Stribogg wrote:
The armor still will quickly become irrelevant and it just will need to upgrade
Absolutely true, except for one thing. NG+ is completely traversed with Arondite from NG. Damage at the end will be the same, checked.

W
Whitewolf1939 27.04.20

Sergey 82
The stuff from the walls I forgot , ATP big

K
KingFish_ 27.04.20

LEXA ASSASSIN
I ng+ started after blood and wine and all the rules

S
Stribogg 27.04.20

Sergey 82
Believe, but what's the point and fun?))

W
Widukind 27.04.20

only reason for ng+ is to pump and compare all of the mutation, if this has not been done. By and large, ng+ is not necessary