3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiZa230 08.10.19 06:05 pm

What launcher are you planning to buy the game? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Actually a subject. For me the choice is simple and obvious, either steam or Rockstar, and if the steam version will require an additional app from Rockstar (like uplay for example) and register with their service, then there is only the option of Rockstar, especially since there are still some bonuses give to the RDO and 2 games to choose from.
52 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 15.07.20

Who knows, before scalici time today will be pre-ordered with buns in the launcher RockStar???

b
bsww 15.07.20

Abarmot90
His fever all day, writes that it is not available.
It shop

A
Abarmot90 15.07.20

bsww
This means that the launcher. No idea what will happen at the start of the game 5 numbers

b
bsww 15.07.20

Abarmot90
although, after 10-15 minutes of waiting, I was able to go to the page for pre-order.
The idea is that the time is before midnight, but what time of the year I can't say

C
CTuKC 15.07.20

saa0891
at least the incentive, though the epic - menopasual you will be obligated to establish Rakowski launcher, so it makes sense to take the game directly from the manufacturer. Objective reason to take the incentive only if for discounts....

C
CTuKC 15.07.20

nat.mih
everything was fine on the 5th part of the GTA. rocked pirate day, appearing on the torrent and the night chased the pirates, and the next day purchased a license since decided for myself that the game is worth it and noble online. However in the online unreal downloads and the ugly Tim making that is still not fixed...

L
Leshich 15.07.20

Definitely for uTorrent and definitely for GOG.

g
grafon ekspress 15.07.20

potter790 wrote:
But the game is not blunt and not bagout on home Lunches, and 4K seem to be fine.. unlike wesnothpedia incentive.
PHAHAHAHAHA

F
Fedochek 15.07.20

Rockstar Launcher

S
SauronMaiar 15.07.20

either steam, or a torrent, depending on where faster will be released

k
kolinmah 15.07.20

SauronMaiar
Well, where is your torrent edition?

k