3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 27.04.20 11:45 am

Impressions of the game (Unravel)

In this topic, leave your impressions of the passing game.

3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 27.04.20

My impressions:

Last year's puzzle-platformer Unravel from the Studio Coldwood Interactive and publisher Electronic Arts.

In the role of Yarni, wool man, we travel from location to location, from spring to winter, from youth to old age. This game is laced with hints of nostalgia, memories of the past - about the main things, warming the heart of every man. It leaves a light and good feeling, and a little sadness...

Because before us is a puzzle-platformer, and along the way there are various logic puzzles, and here Yarni is ACE in the yarn. It is the yarn! We interact with the world using her in a variety of ways: to associate different objects with each other, grasping at branches own lasso, or make strands of strung trampoline. Similar mechanics, of course, a bit bored by the end of the game, but by itself - fresh holodock.

The advantages of the game include graphics and music. They fit in with the General atmosphere and the main message of the game.

It is worth to say that Unravel not nearly as atmospheric as LIMBO and not so inventive in terms of logic puzzles. But the location varied, at least - visually-atmospheric point of view. By the way, the first time you get to winter location, I feel like a child who gleefully ran to play in the snow on a Sunny day.

The result: a good project for fans of puzzle-platformers, and for those who just want to relax and immerse yourself in a warm nostalgic atmosphere.

8/10

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 27.04.20

For Unravel I watched the announcement. The game is not bought, because EA broke for her 1000 rubles, but took action 7 days free" and went through several levels. Overall my expectations were met, in a unique game mechanics cute character, moving animations and beautiful card. Wait for good discounts and buy. Of the minuses: sometimes annoying when a few minutes can't go any further, and there is no Russian translation (although the text is very small, this work would be one person for 3 hours). I personally wrote in Coldwood, in the EA with a proposal to translate the game, but received no response.

g
gr1g0r aka GRV 15.11.20

great game, passed the other day on xbox one. True at one time, but it's worth playing. Great graphics and a nice sound