3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timur Tyaukov 27.04.20 11:45 am

The game has no salmon caviar (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Faced with a very specific problem - downloaded the game with all the additions, went to catch the salmon for caviar, but it is not(One salmon caught.Tried to add via console doesn't find it -says unknown command.It's a shame Hearthfire - the result is zero.Maybe someone has ideas to solve this problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
f
flamingbit 27.04.20

03003545 Strongly recommend to try again to enter the id
If it already has at least one instance, and the cheat doesn't work then here
Will spoilerville object in an empty container.
Open the console with button
Click the left mouse button on the container (from above in the console you should see the character set ID of the container).
Enter the console command showinventory
Will appear the list of ID of items contained in the container. As you have it contains only one subject, learn it ID.
then you know what to do
You can find in the interior of the houses. In the case of the construction of the kitchen, lies on a wooden plate on the table right from the oven.

A
Aletice 27.04.20

Timur Tucow
According to the wiki
- Caught in the air salmon to the alchemical ingredient is the caviar. It is difficult to make because the salmon jumping out of the water for a split second, but this fishing becomes challenging and fun.
- The eggs can be obtained in another way: on the way to the waterfall, where you can watch spawning salmon, using the cry of "the Harmony of kin" (all three words, if fully understood). After using caviar Creek falls with a salmon and swims downstream. It remains only to collect it, as well as deafened by the screaming salmon.
- Another way to get eggs to catch salmon and kill him (screaming, an arrow - anything) and then pick up the corpse (the record is not displayed) - in any fish is caviar

T
Timur Tyaukov 27.04.20

flamingbit
Here thank you very much for the tip-I ID salmon was 04003545

R
Rasvetribka 27.04.20

Kapets already been playing Skyrim, and the fact that there is salmon caviar for the first time hear. Still not stop marveling at this game, so it all fishechek that all know is impossible.

B
BenziLLLa 27.04.20

The most effective eggs you can get with spells of destruction with AOE effect. It can be spells, like wall lightning, Buran, explosion and the like.
In General, a very useful thing, this caviar. If you cook from it, and eggs potion, the effect duration water breathing will depend on the level of alchemy, making a potion is almost perfect for pumping thereof.

Z
ZeonMatrix 27.04.20

Birds of a feather flock together!
Salmon have been doing for six months. Caught on the river and salmon and caviar. Tirano up to 2000 eggs risoprint only took one egg. And wanted to settle all the lake Rinalda, but not hire.
After 2 days in the nursery already had 6 fish, eggs are no longer needed, though, and tried to lower.
All care is to catch all the fish, after which they appear again.
Photo

A
Aleksandr Murakaev 27.04.20

flamingbit
please write as fully to lead this team to give itself a ROE in revenge with ID. I would be grateful

f
flamingbit 27.04.20

Aleksandr Murakaev
player.additem 03003545 y
y is the number of desired items

A
Aleksandr Murakaev 27.04.20

flamingbit
I have an error: the element 03003545 not found for parameter odjectID
the compiled script is not saved(translated specially). and what to do with that? tell me

f
flamingbit 27.04.20

Aleksandr Murakaev
try instead the first two digits to enter either 02 or 04. Just these numbers are responsible for the dlc and they are numbered (if there are mods, the numbers may be different (but not exactly))

f
flamingbit 27.04.20

Timur Tucow wrote:
Here thank you very much for the tip-I ID salmon was 04003545
here once again need aydishnik