3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeraltTHEwitcher 27.04.20 11:47 am

Master armorer school of the bear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have GOTY version of the game. The problem is the following. Master armor of the bear has the old texture. I mean the green color of the fabric. And it should be a white color which was introduced in version 1.20.
What could be the problem? White color I like. Who can say, like, use paint, then no, the armor is then completely turns white.
Help...
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
VFYAS 27.04.20

Maybe fashion? Not set on the armor?

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 27.04.20

no. pure play

B
Bupycop 27.04.20

GeraltTHEwitcher
The screens in the Studio

T
ToXeNsiUs 27.04.20

GeraltTHEwitcher wrote:
And it should be a white color
He was never white. With the patch just slightly varied shades.

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 27.04.20

Here. On the right the color of the armor which is supposed to be and who I want. And left the old color that was before the patch 1.20 and that is why I have.
Screenshots are not mine but from the Internet. But the problem in them is visible.

-
---VENOM--- 27.04.20

Passed that on the left (apparently that had not changed color). I don't know what he did not hit. And on the subject - perhaps we need a new game to master the armor repainted, but not the fact that it will, in any case, you need to remove all files tinctures on the disk, saves, and try to start that. By the way, I would have checked just in case CD project changed the color back in some patch, and you're trying to find him in the game.

w
websot 27.04.20

Fair question, as up to the GM to use third party equipment?