3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bethoven 27.04.20 11:47 am

what is the difference freeboot and LT 3.0

what is the difference then just the full version of minecraft for Boxing is only a tribute
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kramer 27.04.20

Pribut - running games from the hard drive - about the cartoon, you can forget.
LT 3 running games from the discs, the cartoon is, unless of course the gold status buy.
I know when LT 3, you cannot run pirate arcade. Only buy live.

B
Bethoven 27.04.20

Kramer
ixtrime it free spire in the cartoon as far as I know

K
Kramer 27.04.20

Where did you hear this?

B
Bethoven 27.04.20

Kramer
iXtreme

If You are going to use xbox live, then this software is for You.

The advantages of the firmware:
The only and the main advantage - the ability to play Live with pirated disks (discs)!
The shortcomings of the firmware:
Need to patch images to work with ixtreme. Accordingly, a disk releases, recorded/posted prior to may 2007 just will not run on this firmware, the images need to patch (very easy). firmware ensures complete safety in Live!
The ability to run games from the first xbox only DVD9, DVD5 about any of the question with this firmware.
There are several different versions of firmware iXtreme:

iXtreme 1.1 - 1.5 ->

Work for them:
All license disks
All pirated discs 1st and 2nd wave
iXtreme 1.5.1 ->

On her work:
All license disks
All pirated discs before the 4th wave
iXtreme 1.6 - 1.6.1 ->

On her work:
All license disks
All pirated discs before the 4th wave
All aprobatsionnye pirated discs before the 4th wave with direct sectors
All of pirate images to 6th wave if used activate.iso
iXtreme LT+ 1.0 and 1.1 ->
Their features:
Don't have to worry about the so-called waves (info* on Dec 17, 2011)
Security has been tightened in Live
The ability to run games with AP 2.5 (Santa AntiPirate)
In version 1.1 updated to support games from Xbox original, critical bug fix for LiteOn and Benq
All the disk drives work authenticated/fix in Аbgx360

K
Kramer 27.04.20

LT 3 this is the iXtreme. Correctly iXtreme LT 3.
Yes you can sit for free on the silver version, but without the gold status of online no!

H
HyperXStream 27.04.20

Online that is, you can go Live, but in multiplayer it is not possible to enter without GOLD'and.

K
Kramer 27.04.20

Well, I mean, online.

H
HyperXStream 27.04.20

Kramer

I understand, but right now these comrades that have to chew to understand)

B
Bethoven 27.04.20

Kramer
ATP buy gold myself and he comes with a prefix of 1 and 3 months

V
VITALY200 27.04.20

Pribut - running games from the hard drive - about the cartoon, you can forget.Kramer
What is the cartoon?
Why write the encrypted text?

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 27.04.20

VITALY200
cartoon multiplayer.
But in fact mean access to Xbox Live, as a tribute from banyat.

B
BODOLA7 27.04.20

Was thinking of getting a Xbox 360 Slim but all these firmware also introduced me to meditation.
No I Live ina Fig does not need, agree on pribut.
But here explain to me why then the console needs a hard drive, if without it tribute only works on disks.
And then these drives also do not just write also need to dance with a tambourine.
I thought that on PC the game installed from disks on the screw, and there it is all the more difficult.
Anyways well Evo nah better on the PC this upgrade will make the cold nuclear transmutation XS because people somehow understand.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 27.04.20

BODOLA7
why would the console need a hard drive, if without it tribute only works on disks.
Games can be installed on hard disks to load faster, the drive does not wear out and no noise.
Patches of live deflating.

B
BODOLA7 27.04.20

Of course it would be better freeboot and LT 3.0 to disks can be loaded, but now can say Toko freeboot.
And this firmware to expensive, and too dumb console Toko from the factory this year, the Assembly suddenly another wave.
But I still will take take drive Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, potomucho no PC or compare with a big screen.

B
BODOLA7 27.04.20

Here's a couple of links I sho got on.

http://www.igroman.pro/proshivka/freeboot-ustanovka

http://jailbreak.com.ua/help/22-games-freeboot.html

L
LYTOVINOV 27.04.20

Guys, I decided to buy the console b\y, but not know at all whether Slim can put up a tribute? (I want to make your own)

B
BODOLA7 27.04.20

LYTOVINOV
Consult in any workshop on repair of household appliances, it's not just!!! There you need a chip that need soldering, since you are asking questions that all of you understand, the better you can trust spetsialistam. I bought a week and a half ago for 2700грывен firmware LT 3.0 and ischo for 500 I put the hard drive from the laptop to 320GB, CDs, chase online normally. And the tribute is cheaper than the 2500, but I cheto oblomali to take it, there will need to dash to independently update and a bunch of other zamanuh.

A
Aleksey Mazanik 27.04.20

If for example I buy a license gta v and want to play online and I have freeboot I can't play online and I was banned ???

T
TOXA 27.04.20

Aleksei Mazanik
well, the type of that Frebot banned , and lt+3.0 (if you are not going to go into opredelennye days(schedules mass bans are on the Internet on various forums)) -no

K
Kolya Kalyanovich 27.04.20

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
how to record blanks on hard?