3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
osdf 27.04.20 05:32 pm

Came to the first Chosen..stronghold!.And it's gone ! (XCOM 2)

There is 2 guards and everything! Killed them and then nothing-the script does not work! Thought something is not right doing, there is all so videos on YouTube she immediately climbs!
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
dagdag 27.04.20

osdf
And the monolith(or sarcophagus) becomes invulnerable ?

A
Alex97914 27.04.20

dagdag
Yes. Winning favourites and quickly destroying the sarcophagus. While they are in 4-5 moves again, not revived. If the chosen one is alive, the sarcophagus to attack can not.

o
osdf 27.04.20

Yes, a sarcophagus--the creature voobche not appearing! Off it or sudden birth!!!!

C
Cyclik_ 27.04.20

osdf
And Saratoga fighter came?

o
osdf 27.04.20

People! The problem was solved...so I wanted to the resolution is not native 1280x720 instead of 1280x1024..changed.it booted......and the script worked even earlier than that--I have only these 2 accidents Adventist started killing...people from entry points pilfered.She got out! Wonders what is with the game! It would seem, and here resolution...and See!

M
M-Audio 27.04.20

I still don't helps

D
Dimkka94 27.04.20

And I do some sort of crap. First battle with the favourites, I was a magician, so I thought it should be. I of course killed, as far as second favourites, but there again, the sorcerer, well, again, I do not what is not right is not suspected, killed him. And then I look and the killer already killed the sorcerer. Upset.

D
Defrost1990 27.04.20

In General for all who helped. Faced the same problem, doing all that is possible, and the game reinstalled and additional components re-installed - nothing helped. And did not help until, until I climbed on the platform of the ascension, REMAINED at it without activating it, called save the English name and have not started the game with a blank label. Well, there is with red screens and all. Broke through a bunch of red screens, loaded, moved into the citadel, began to move the group to the sarcophagus and only THEN the Killer came. THEN it is better to save and start the game with a normal shortcut, because then it does not kill the red screen. And more problems with selected I had.

K
Kyousuke 27.04.20

Defrost1990
Thank you kind person,it works. Already thought to delete the game but there is justice in this world.