3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman RR 27.04.20 05:34 pm

Multiplayer need help (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

tell me who else the game hangs, can't drop the cargo to crash, ferry crashes, teleport does not work, no goods until he will call on the database and yet the purchased goods to the incentive which the last large, I see that all the time, and I don't have them when returning from MP to normal also hangs

haven't played before can and should be

v1.27
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slot880988 27.04.20

I, too, at the crossing from Amsterdam to Britain I like this game. I waited five minutes and it worked.

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

Slot880988
thank you I will try

V
Viktor.T. 27.04.20

Roman RR
Welcome look setting multiplayer take off ticks with unnecessary features but still the connection of the net effect.

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

Victor.T.
OK

a
azeton2 27.04.20

Roman RR
I also care about this issue,as it was online webelo PC(bespereboynik not pulled the new PC).In all profiles, only lost this in English and all the settings have changed.I returned to the place,the problem started when we had to cross on the ferry,the picture hangs on is dead.Also hangs when I want to move to the garage.On other profiles,everything is fine, this lazhi no,but they are with mods and maps,not for online.That could happen in the profile?

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

azeton2
I think this school MP

a
azeton2 27.04.20

Roman RR
Yes but the problem would be at all,and some,just a different or new profile, do not want to connect.

M
ManticoreX 27.04.20

I'm doing great.

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

azeton2
don't know the new profile pirates with ats all the rules, but the new profile did the solo maybe in this case, although the ats did, in General, do not know

a
azeton2 27.04.20

Roman RR
Profile under online tried to keep clean,the other played all the other maps.Just when I updated the patch,maps, and some mods were not working.After the final transition to 64 bits online did not care,therefore connect different maps and mods that fit the new patch.Was recently asked to assemble a new computer,so everything was flying and already on 64 bit,here is a description:
General information
-------------------------------------------

[Computer configuration]
CPU: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor (Cores: 4)
RAM: 16GB (DDR3)
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4 GB)
Drive: SanDisk SDSSDA240G (224 GB)
Disk: Hitachi HDE721010SLA330 (932 GB)
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)

[Performance evaluation]
AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor : Very high (rating position: 231 from 2339)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970: Very high (in the rating: 8 out of 1401)

[Temperature devices]
GPU: 27°C
Drive (SanDisk SDSSDA240G): 31°C
The drive (Hitachi HDE721010SLA330): 24°C
But one thing led to another,old bespereboynik,after 6 hours of work started to beep and then three times out,and it happened just in time for the game in MP.After that profile has become the English language, and settings(such as once was before I fixed it).It worked and flew,until he took the cargo to England,where it all started,the ferries, the picture stay warm tightly,transfer to another garage, same thing.Was update MP after the release of Heavy goods,did not help.Yes I forgot to say the ETS2 Documents I copied from the old 32-bit (40 odd Gigs) on a new PC,so I have the Incentive play had two versions to choose from-play 32бита or 64 bit.ATS was already installed on the new from scratch,one clean profile without mods for MP,the rest are for other different maps and mods.Can when will the new patch and update on the MP fix,and what kind of travel abroad, work,and goods have to take without a visit to the ferries.

l
lokkie 27.04.20

I got into MP first time, too hung. In Europe until went, it was fine. Went to Scandinavia and got stuck on the ferry.
Went offline, and crossed off.Laine. Then went back to MP and crossed back. Still stuck, but quickly dropped. And so a few times on the ferry back crossed already in the MP on the spot, good job it was from Here, time was not restricted. After that, it was all fine, now crossing to MP does not crash.

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

lokkie
and I have tightly hangs after offline MP

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

azeton2
so I do specifically clean under MP

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

lokkie
azeton2
yesterday made again a new profile deleted all of my documents hooked worldoftrucks but in MP haven't tried

a
azeton2 27.04.20

Roman RR
On idea all should work,profile new no crashes,just start again from scratch after so many levels in each profile is a little fed up.I understand when a new interesting map put,at first, even cool,the engines are still weak,the truck rides a little bit-there is something to strive for.And in MP already pumped the truck full,the roads eigene perieni,and what they are doing in MP you can not bad to Dodge.Although,you should try as lokkie done,and not to wait for the renewal of the incentive and MP,can be corrected .In extreme cases will put a New profile.

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

azeton2
connecting worldoftrucks goods appeared but online only direct and against after the first flight disappear say well figs with them, but when MP offline turn freezes the game and though that the only task in another way so you can either only MP to ride and not to take the cargo ferry. Oh well we'll wait for the update. You wouldn't happen to know whether it is possible to worldoftrucks to disable the limiter 90

l
lokkie 27.04.20

Roman RR
Weird. Fashion set? maybe because of them, I have the game clean.

Roman RR wrote:
direct and against after the first flight disappear
It has recently been so. Realized in MP you can't sleep, because sleep and began to climb the inscription type you are on the place, but no time to rest. Dropped the economy through the console, now everything is fine and MP is not sleeping. )

a
azeton2 27.04.20

Roman RR
In worldoftrucks 90km cannot be turned off.If you don't care about achievements in worldoftrucks you can do differently,check it out what goods are on the bases (as a rule, they do not coincide with personal delivery) and to call directly on the database (personally I love bulky goods),podyachev directly to the icon press enter and see what direct orders is,if applicable confirmed and without speed limits.Before,as far as I remember it, too,you can see the direct traffic is not,had to drive around town and to go personally to each base in the search for a suitable cargo, and directions.

R
Roman RR 27.04.20

lokkie
azeton2
okay guys thanks for the help

a
azeton2 27.04.20

Not for that,sorry there is no result.By the way I tried to take the goods via ferry,the ferry came out and continued alone,has not helped,it took off and hovered.Well worth the Kerish Doctor 2017,hold 10 seconds EsCap terminates any hung program,and turning on the task Manager, the cursor disappears,it is on ETS2,and neither there nor here.Okay close the topic yet,if that is how the problem will be resolved to accomplish your goal.