3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimon38colt 08.10.19 06:05 pm

Does not run on Steam (Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem)

Good afternoon. I bought this game today and wanted to play, no problems installed and run, but here's the problem, it just won't start, there is a window in preparation for the launch and immediately disappears and then nothing happens, tried to reinstall and the computer rebooted, but nothing helps, the computer above minimum system requirements. Errors any does not give. Similar to those found. Please help or suggest what to do.
2 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petr Nogovicin 08.10.19

Download and install Windows x64(a clean image) and of course all of the Drava and other components!
bought the game on Windows 10 x64(it sacrals and start to slow down)played without problems,decided to get nostalgic and downloaded the Repack Windows 7 pro x64 games(all games flying,) and faced with a similar problem booting logo and everything!only what was done and all cleaned and re-installed the Drava, etc. and wrote in the Steam,but was told that all the game rules and servers to work...and I decided to download a clean Windows image win 7x64 pro and lo and behold it worked...

M
Maksimka789 08.10.19

Indeed, the solution to the fire. Windu reinstalled))) I get on the stage connect and not ale. Hangs the whole computer. Th XS to do. Windows 10