3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20 05:36 pm

A bug in the task Insider information (Fallout 4)

Now I have to give the virus to Sturges, but the job label shows the airfield of the brotherhood of steel, how can it be?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 27.04.20

Log that is written?
And can you send Strudies there to the airport?

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
I also had a similar ...
The virus is still in the inventory, the Institute still destroyed jobs and hang ... :-)

Look for Studiers where it needs to be themselves with him try to talk.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
No, he's in Sancuary.

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Here, go and talk to him ...

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

saturn7774
I have shorter complete garbage happened, father got killed in front of the reactor because it is ordered after the reactor, the underground system to soak, killed him and fled, and Desdemona said that we need to support the Minutemen and here as I understand it impossible to get on, to advance, Preston told all the raiders from the nuke SSR soak and after tells the virus returned Stroies (and there is a bug in the game) and then started packs to give povtoryashki to sweep, I understand that it's a dead end. Zagrustila when you have the father of the reactor run, and after the meeting ran Sint and told to meet with my synth a scout, he said, that the fraternity went underground... And now the case has gone) Just the third time playing. the first Institute, the second of the brotherhood, and now I decided for the subway)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

saturn7774
He offers to help around the house with the construction and all, I've uploaded the very renyu a saved game and went the other way. I realized that my first path was a dead end.

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
To Fig deadlocks ... - the game is raw. Quests are poorly done, and the scripts work, that's the problem.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.04.20

I have a Repack Khattab and all the plows mostly.
I mean, you gave otsenivanie Institute fellowship.The airport is a cyborg procto Ingram.
Go get it and give it Structure.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

Cheburator Cannibal
Perhaps I have given, I do not remember, but to see her fail, I fraternity had a big fight, they now I do not want to see.

M
Mag Otshelnik 27.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Well, go and drink airport and get it.

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

It seems that and then waited for a forum rat with the cons.
Can't stand those ... people.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

saturn7774
It seems there are not a few, that's just some take with or without cause put the cons.
In short, I stepped in, gave the virus in the brotherhood of steel, so there is an icon indicated the game I went, drank on orders Desdemona brotherhood and then College and then abruptly the game ended - ended)

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Start all over again ! :-)

My game doesn't stop ... And the Institute destroyed and BS stumps received, and the game does not end ...
At that time already played, not the final I can not learn. :-)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

saturn7774
Yes, but with the subway as it abruptly ended, to free the Church from the brotherhood, to undermine prydwen and explode, mine reactor and blow up and all the new jobs have ended. Third time was a game. It is very interesting, but already sitting in the liver, as well and dine light like, but the third time not even mastered - tired. Andromeda halfway through and got tired of Skyrim now nearly all passed the dark brotherhood remained and also that tired... Probably play a lot and was boring.... But for the Minutemen do not want to play, don't like to build, out of the nuke world raiders everyone tells me what to feed them but I don't like that. The weapon is - let them feed themselves)))

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Even after the destruction of Prydwen, with the passage of the Subway if you pay a visit to the Headquarters of the task appear.
As always runs up to the Drummer and says that one or the other, there's a mission ... to rescue a runaway synth, then to eliminate someone ...
Separately there is the task about as Acadia Lights-Harbor ...

For m...Nemenov the game I passed, since I still everything must come to an end with the fall of the Institute, then does it matter how he will be destroyed ... besides, without it is not interesting. Rightly said by one of the PG users: do Not rush to destroy the institution.

I have the characters, mostly focuses strictly on one of the factions and with the other no contacts have ... Not something that would counter, but avoid meeting, and even more quarrels. :-)

There is one character who immediately went to the Nuka-the World became the local boss, established outposts, captured most of the Commonwealth and then released Preston and his comrades from the Liberty Museum but ... the communication went wrong, because Harvey refuses to communicate with GG, yet he did not cease his machinations. :-)

I have several characters and you can tell that the game I walk in all possible directions. The story of the raiders, of course, leads to a deadlock, but you can get out ...

And Skyrim ... I Played and will play. :-)

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

saturn7774
But at the headquarters of the subway until it was, well, Yes, repetitive tasks of course there are, but they are in fact already simple to clean up or something like that.
I think Inderal now start, looked a little vidosic, everything is fine, only the pumping system is what is complicated.

P
Pril Balsam 27.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
I think Inderal now start
what Inderal can be more?

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Cheryl
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/elder_scrolls_5_skyrim/enderal_oskolki_poryadka_osnovnaya_informatsiya_novyj_dnevnik_razrabotchikov-123974/
Enderal: Shards of order. Basic information + a New developer diary.

Already up and running.

s
saturn7774 27.04.20

Alex Kayfoviy
I all to the fact that the game does not end ...

A
Alex Kayfoviy 27.04.20

Cheryl
enderal.com