3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next Page 27.04.20 05:36 pm

asking for help does not change the resolution and ingame settings (Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice)

Hello, the game does not change the screen resolution and the way change GameUserSettings did not help, tried 2 different Repack, change here into 1920x1080 but it constantly resets. Help Board, guys

23 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik7903 27.04.20

tried the file settings after changes to tick read only?

N
Next Page 27.04.20

vitalik7903
hi, no, have not tried it, the problem is that when I change settings inside the game (Enter), it says to me, you did not confirm changes. I have the feeling that the game simply resets fillhd resolution, which is indicated by changing the font metrics Frapsa or the same resada when there is a lot of psychosis, the resolution is different

N
Next Page 27.04.20

vitalik7903
didn't help, after the screen saver UE4 and Simplygon Studios used attenuation happens and the user and permission is another

v
vitalik7903 27.04.20

sucks, I don't know what else you got help(((

E
Eynart 27.04.20

And running the game as administrator? (Right click on shortcut or .exe -> Run as administrator)

Also turn off all Fraps and delete all ready (just delete, not disable) and try without them.

N
Next Page 27.04.20

Eynart
doesn't help

E
Eynart 27.04.20

And the user name is not in Cyrillic by accident?

N
Next Page 27.04.20

Eynart
no, maybe the monitor and mark recommended?
Spoiler

K
Kostya_Vong 27.04.20

Next Page
and you driver all right? and then I see you put 16:9 when you (by recommended) screen size 5:4...

E
Eynart 27.04.20

Well, that is the first thing to try native resolution Monica to put in the game of course, that is 1280*1024.

N
Next Page 27.04.20

Kostya_Vong
with the wood all right, Monique FullHD though old and from nonam firms
SpoilerEynart
he then puts 1024 in the config of the game, 1280x1024,

K
Kostya_Vong 27.04.20

Next Page I'm talking about the wood on the monitor...

N
Next Page 27.04.20

Kostya_Vong
Do him no firewood, Monique production DNS ) this problem only with this game

K
Kostya_Vong 27.04.20

Next Page
how do you change settings via GameUserSettings.ini, but first it is necessary to put in the game, and then change the file and make it read-Only. And then the settings in the game not to touch.

N
Next Page 27.04.20

Kostya_Vong
the problem is that the settings reset, I'm not even sure if changing the texture and other settings. As I wrote above, after savers UE4 and used Simplygon occurs attenuation and the characteristic clicking and lost 1080p. Just mystic, okay, thank you for trying to help, it seems such thing is not common and has no solution

K
Kostya_Vong 27.04.20

Next Page
try to delete the game and clean up all the tails... maybe a kind of curiosity will disappear :)

K
Kostya_Vong 27.04.20

Next Page
just looked right now, you are there is a permission change...
ResolutionSizeX=1680 - width
ResolutionSizeY=1050 height :)
these lines are needed, they are above in the file

N
Next Page 27.04.20

Kostya_Vong
OK, he paid attention to these lines, but the forum wrote about the other and helped someone, I will try, thank you

K
Kostya_Vong 27.04.20

Might help
About the file GameUserSettings.ini, though английскомhttps://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/API/Runtime/Engine/GameFramework/UGameUserSettings/

N
Next Page 27.04.20

Kostya_Vong
nope, as before, wherever possible is 1080p
Spoiler