3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 27.04.20 05:37 pm

Your class (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Usually pass a standard RPG tank, warrior or knight in this case. But in the first part of my so-called tank,die very first. So I wanted to choose something more original. While torn between the Inquisitor and a battle mage. What would you recommend?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Analius 27.04.20

Minh 3 warrior and one mage! seems good the game is
playing on hard

s
saa0891 27.04.20

And who actually bothers to take the war mage or any other class,only that in the first part we had just two YEARS,and then we begin one character,and mages of course the first part was imboy,starting with the fact that they could summon different creatures to the powerful selami who was beaten on the square also various negative effects imposed.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

saa0891
so they can do these things and secondly, sort of.
now the totems can put

D
Dryush 27.04.20

Playing a thief on a tactical, difficult and interesting.

N
Nightma[R]e 27.04.20

Play rogoj, I think in the future emboj.

K
Kilimor 27.04.20

Warrior in solo.

W
WailKid 27.04.20

Battlemage

C
Cheburashka 27.04.20

Warrior+wizard+heler+Rog ))))))

A
Alex Coachman 27.04.20

suarez888
Early access was experimenting with different classes start and early aggression. It seemed to me that the horns of steers. The first enemy that stands near the corpse on the ship and asks you to get the info on the killer, Rogol understands at times, he even can not do anything in time, while the tank I have him pretty busy and lost HP. But this is at an early stage. Late to start when the other class, and the horns merge into the bottom.

S
Shkudi 27.04.20

And what of the Inquisitor? Looks cool, necromancy, all that stuff. Who played the early access prompt.

s
suarez888 27.04.20

Shkudi
I'm the same logic guided that it looks cool.But this logic is ,to put it mildly, is not impressive.

S
Shkudi 27.04.20

suarez888
So you tried not?(

s
suarez888 27.04.20

Shkudi
Only the ship passed.So nothing is certain. Liked only that it is possible to drink blood to restore health. But I have no idea if this will be useful in the future.

O
Ogyr4ig 27.04.20

First try a MAG-lone wolf. Try out different spells, tactics.
Then with the blade of shadows with a lone wolf. Finally, someone at your party.

S
Shkudi 27.04.20

suarez888
Blood is okay, but that it then starts.. I Suggest you look to necromancy - it's on my level already gives other from any damage in a quantity of 50%. True, I had to inject goes. You can absorb a lot of damage without fearing about the treatment;)

V
Vladislav Mylnikov 27.04.20

Dwarf tank. The whole party put, and he was with the buffs to armor and resist stands and throws a shield and cuts through the arc) To tried battle mage, aka a shaman, but give it quickly

P
Pomu4 27.04.20

Torn between polimorphism or samanera.
Proboval were the away team with a lone wolf in solo in light unrolled crocodiles, frogs, and trupoedy. Although very much helped that played an undead, and his hill of poisons used and lyaguhi and flesheater.

But with war everything is much sadder - in solo he does not live