3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gta_gamer2000 27.04.20 05:38 pm

The mission Madd Dogg in Las Venturas jump from the roofs (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

The mission Madd Dogg in Las Venturas jump from the roof
I have a glitch - he jumps from the roof in the second movie - i.e. watch the video and it jumps to the end of the video. nothing helps. who met? or who will throw the save where this mission is done.
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
SANEKK 27.04.20

Wild Rider [HunteR]
Everything was exactly the same when I first time with the cheat took place. Even when Catalina brought the trailer, she killed that man. But I took them, after a while, managed to fool scripts)) All this is happening because of the negative status in the statistics. When I was jumping mad Dogg from the roof constantly, was the status of about -11000.

n
nikilogi 27.04.20

Guys what to do I have a PS2 I can't pass the mission met dogs he jump over 5-6сек after the end of the video, I don't uspeva take the truck help
those

n
nikilogi 27.04.20

I am a student and new version can not buy

n
nikilogi 27.04.20

And by the way, and maybe with some of citaci this mission you can go and who knows?

d
dante_nefelim 27.04.20

Gta_gamer2000
I have absolutely the same problem , do not have time for the truck just a few meters to run, he immediately jumps during the 2 roller

t
ti45 15.07.20

dante_nefelim
A downloadable pass and after the cutscene, immediately press Y
https://libertycity.ru/files/gta-san-andreas/131561-propusk-ljubojj-missii.html

M
MrAlex00 20.01.23

nik gtasa[Zorb]
And if I still have a limited FPS immediately after the scene (I didn’t download any mods and didn’t introduce cheats)