3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 27.04.20 05:38 pm

Vidyuhi and power supply.

Can someone help. there are none and there should be 3, 8 pin , it is possible to connect to such a vidyuhi or not, the power unit Chieftec APS-750C 750W

53 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 27.04.20

axmad
And at such a low percent you put such a video card?
Okay podsoedenit a video card that is interesting to look at how much percent will pull vidyuhi.

h
hrdCore 27.04.20

Yes... dust of course...

G
Geralt-47 27.04.20

ha! dude, or dudette, I bought(a) expensive top-end graphics card MSI. Her shoves processor 2009. And puts this expensive top-end graphics card in this dusty baroclinic. Hilarious. What the hell do you people buy the top card to your old trash? Yes, and this wretched dusty case? You life of components is not sweet? what's going on, when I bought the 1060, so a speck of dust blown away with it every day, and here 1080... and type as normal. Moreover, when you bought a video card - why not pay attention to her food? She needs three 8-pin connector, at the same time and would have asked in the store where they have perekhodychi for this kind of situations.

once in the village do, to be honest. Don't want that problem to solve properly, decide to buy 1080, and I think your problems are solved. You have a problem with DUST. I don't want to meddle with their chromosomes to strangers, of course... well something like that. Start with the body, it is you stuff.

K
Kirill1998 27.04.20

The top card, but the rest of the config... bear in Mind that this card can limit your peaks up to 450W, so the unit straight back to back and possible random reboot a computer.
And your unit supports 4 8pin pci-e.

R
Razox 27.04.20

So maybe the two will start the map? You need to try, amdshnye some work. 580 s for example.
Th people about dust dug) it is Obvious that she has a personal life, not comp her life like some on this website. Even write when I bought the 1060, so a speck of dust blown away with it every day. XD

a
axmad 27.04.20

I'm waiting for percents of Intel Core i7-8700K, and mother to him. regarding dust, how to clean I don't know, all I can is blow it with a can of compressed air. I never collected the computer, to clean it you need to disassemble, but can not. all there and then misled.

a
axmad 27.04.20

3 8pin I think 1 of them is needed for illumination, or am I wrong. if so then 2 current connect.

G
Gera95 27.04.20

axmad wrote:
And where you saw, on the screens of all the wires, there is not any more, the rest Vicini a long time.
Judging by the photos, the free ports You have.
And why throw away wires?
You'll have to buy them back, or buy a new power supply.

axmad wrote:
3 8pin I think 1 of them is needed for illumination, or am I wrong. if so then 2 current connect.
No! All three connectors go to the food. Backlight is just a nice bonus.

G
Geralt-47 27.04.20

Razox
To associate two completely unrelated factor - it can only be a stupid schoolboy with a fragile little minds. Regular support cleanliness in the room and especially cleaning the computer is an indicator of the maturity of the person and presence of his sound mind and direct hands, not personal life. You certainly can't know because you're in essence still a child, which the nurse cleans.

G
Geralt-47 27.04.20

axmad
axmad wrote:
I'm waiting for percents of Intel Core i7-8700K,
axmad wrote:it is necessary to disassemble, but can not. all there and then misled.
you know exactly what you need processor and that it needs a different Mat. charge, not the same as yours is now worth, then you are in the sockets versed and versed in the latest trends, but some adapters for the power supply, which is not worth a damn, you have caused excessive problem and a complete stupor. Girl, tell me, what bradetich you write?

R
Razox 27.04.20

Geralt-47
I want to say to any adult that freak obsessed with cleanliness and order? Hmm... You would not shame with their pens on schoolchildren. You see the mother doesn't sucks as kids raced for it) with Strap)
Imagine the situation that the person at the computer is not sitting for days as you are on vacation. And lives life to the fullest, ie it is necessary to wash, eat, cook, and work 80% of free time to spend, but also to relax with family and friends want. That's why such a person every 5 days to spin the computer and clean out all the dust particles, if it is not every day that even includes? Start to think analytically and not haterate all with a talking chair and call the students.

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.04.20

Razox
So not only chase pests, and aristocrats.

R
Razox 27.04.20

Huskarl Krstc
I was just amused that he attributed laziness as a sign of age. And says more about what that relations. That is, after 18 years, the person becomes mega active, eager on Monday to work on arrival drait his hut to Shine as cotovia eggs, etc. Well, not nonsense it? The addict probably. Have smoked and then all.

I after work I would practice in the hall, the human body is the temple, not the system unit...

H
Huskarl Krstk 27.04.20

Razox
After puberty, any man can become more active, if you don't exhaust yourself mentally every day (military, sports) or not began to thump.
Hut scrub is necessary every day otherwise we will have to really scrub.

G
Geralt-47 27.04.20

Razox
I'm not talking about laziness, but about ... immaturity. Right dude said above, I do not chase the pests, then that secretsa in the apartment and live like pigs it's PFF, easy. That's the way the correct word really. Not to live as the beach, you need a lot to try and, in particular, to maintain cleanliness at home and kick it like a chore and systematically to do. In the room at the computer that the bag is real, it has to be clean, if you don't want to get bogged down in the mud and BREATHE this shit every day, then sneeze. And when you systematically keep clean, wash floors, doing Laundry, tinkering with the computer, I know it's not always desirable - you become a MAN and you know it. You don't have to live as a beach head, you begin to respect yourself, and it increases self-esteem. But all this comes with age.

The computer needs to be cleaned, disassembled of course not every week, but it is necessary to first once it completely clean with the analysis and then just brush it through. Once a year, still have to disassemble, so I think it will only enhance your professional skills with a computer.

M
MagicHero 27.04.20

axmad
axmad wrote:
I'm waiting for percents of Intel Core i7-8700K, and mother to him.
Percent in about a month soon, we, buy wire at the store and put a video card, don't you want to see her performance? All games on ultra with no problems. At the same time and then compare when put 8700К as ancient percent impact on performance.

C
CreMat0ry 27.04.20

Razox
I'm lazy too =) But so rigidly PC I have not sairala. Basically, the cooler on percents used in the trash and I scored xD.

a
axmad 27.04.20

MagicHero
buy wire in the store, where a store is, not where seen such wires.

a
axmad 27.04.20

The wires were discarded long ago. 2 or 3 years ago, if not more.

M
MagicHero 27.04.20

axmad
Then buy the power supply new or look on the secondary. In any case, without wires and then the percent of none will not connect.
Can you take a picture of a video card on the background of the internals of the system unit? I would like to see the size to compare on the background, and it seems to me that it will not be included in the system unit.