3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 27.04.20 05:40 pm

a bug of mass fusion (Fallout 4)

Play for the Institute came to the AMIS mission fusion, additionally, you can tell the brotherhood or rather the Ingram is this reactor which is looking for the Institute( I don't want to do) and began to play Prime obretenye there after you find boegolovki need to report this Ingram so approach her and he automatically tells about the plans of the Institute to the reactor and start the mission the spoils of war, and I don't want to give to the Institute but can not go further quests for the brotherhood of steel.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 27.04.20

Serega666's
Well, if you're already snooping further in the story quests about the reactor,what do you want,it was necessary to first execute a Prime is found and other quests of BS,load save game before the quest started Mass fusion.

S
Serega666 27.04.20

saa0891
Solved the problem with the console command setstage 200 000ae51c

Z
Zolotko555 27.04.20

Serega666's
It's not a bug...it's you ahead of a steam locomotive running☺ nothing you console used has a chance to catch it a bug,better rollback would do as above have advised ☺

S
Serega666 27.04.20

Золотко555
in a sense, ahead of ourselves? it's an RPG I haven't used any cheats or console commands, it has allowed me to make the game itself and I just caught a bug( well, rather nedorobotki)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 27.04.20

Золотко555
you are paranoid ) if you Wake up in the console a lot of stuff to write then there is a possibility of a bug to catch, but to fool the game so as the topic says can cause not dock

Z
Zolotko555 27.04.20

19lexa19
I'm paranoid About _about ? This is what?)))) I use the console and you can tell the time ...BUT only during construction...but the console is ridiculous then I'm sorry to break you can actually play pereklinilo...well this is my opinion and maybe I'm wrong)))but I'm not paranoid)))rasmeshil

K
Kraicher 27.04.20

Золотко555 wrote:
but console the campaign mode to break then I'm sorry you can really play pereklinilo.
And what teams? To know.

Z
Zolotko555 27.04.20

Kraicher
And I don't use codes affect the plot and so they do not know)))

K
Kraicher 27.04.20

Золотко555
I don't know the codes affect the plot. That's why I asked. ) Actually the first I've heard that codes can be broken story.

s
saa0891 27.04.20

Serega666's wrote:
in a sense, ahead of ourselves? it's an RPG
That's exactly what RPG in which there are different factions (they conflict) and each has a storyline,and if you advance far enough through the story that at some point will be the point of no return when certain quests will be impossible,become active storyline.

Kraicher wrote:
Actually the first time I hear that codes can be broken story.
You can break quests,well, or any bugs would be,although the console can also help if the quest has frozen or is not activated what stage of the quest.