3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadWelderRu 27.04.20 05:41 pm

Angry bots (For Honor)

All beaver!
The people that matter? Decided not podelitsya with bots in training mode.
Already on the loading screen says that the skill is lower than that of the enemy.
I have a fighter in General zero, and then from the first fight such beasts climbs...
In two blows blows the whole stock and then just finishes lying.
And why the heck I like this zoo? There is an option for something to click to
the forces were equal?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToXeNsiUs 27.04.20

MadWelderRu wrote:
And why the heck I like this zoo?
People take for granted: this game is for silovikov 80 level and above. Even the average player level has very small chances to achieve success in it. The game is actually quite not bad, but has a VERY high threshold of entry into the mechanics and combat system. Need to know by heart not only combinations of hits on your favorite Perse, but it is still better to know the abilities of your apponenta, and this despite the fact that the most effective combinations and combinations of combinations generally are not listed in the manual and are identified only by experience. If not rushing for a long time, then just forget it.

M
MadWelderRu 27.04.20

ТоШка2511
I'll say this: silovikov 80 level is extremely small. And Yes, every game has its own sandbox where you can gain experience and how to prepare for the further process. If there is not, well, maybe score. Just batter the bot for hours without getting any experience nor any buns very sad. What they are counting XS. Jerks 80 level?

T
ToXeNsiUs 27.04.20

MadWelderRu
No offense, I do not mean that your hands are not the same or something like that. Just sharing observations from their own experience.
MadWelderRu wrote:
What they are counting XS. Jerks 80 level?
So. I'm sure of it.
MadWelderRu wrote:
I'll say this: silovikov 80 level is extremely small.
And the game is now virtually impossible to meet the newcomers. People very not much, and 9 out of 10 people have skills above average. Much.

D
DGI_GurdinkA 27.04.20

MadWelderRu
I don't know what they've done and how to determine the skill level, but I release almost never played online time about 20 hours, took the second rank on Kensei only more nobody played. I decided the other day to download to play. And in every battle skills is higher than that of the enemy. Well, almost always higher than that of the ally. Despite the fact that the allies ranks and 10+, and 30+.. How is?
And bots are really stupid in comparison with those that were on release (launched at the training bots max difficulty to remember how to play on OBT\release)
And to gain experience in sowmestna battles players against bots. I was there and learned to play 3 days of OBT with friends.
Spoiler

ТоШка2511
Yes the game is easy that you chase? Silovyh players not so much, because the most stupid do not know to whom to play and swing from all classes....
Winrate 94+% in pvp. Although the release nobody knew how to fight, all fought as best they could)

M
MadWelderRu 27.04.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Yeah, you can. 4v4 against bots all such standards. But in duels it's different. The bot immediately begins a non-blocking shy away,
and while he does not get tired. Did not have time to Sarasvati at least one die.