3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 27.04.20 07:15 pm

Than live ???

YOU LIVE IN THE PAST, THE PRESENT OR THE FUTURE?
59 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 27.04.20

With love to the past look to the future.

f
flore mortifero 27.04.20

Don't live there

B
BioCommandos 27.04.20

Only a bright future, only hardcore.

w
we get what we deserve 27.04.20

Real. The future is uncertain, and the past is incorrigible.

s
stalker7162534 27.04.20

Hassliebe
BioCommandos
Gauguin
MunchkiN 616
Most lives in the past, as they are brought up in the past. And they continue that past into the future. By their actions, they make the future a copy of the past (technological progress this is not the case, since we are talking about another, or about what the model will be on the TV, and that he will continue to believe).
And the majority (in our country) see the future so that they will look at the other nation through the sights of the Kalash

S
SkyGame 27.04.20

Healthy all. Odd I have not been on PG. Before the home was. I guess no one remembers.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.04.20

stalker7162534
simple field what is the age a person tries to live at the expense of his experience and the past and this past must be better peck studied and structured. this experience is then extrapolated for a present and something in him is solved the same way as it was solved in the past. but if from this point of view, the question to consider all the people living in the past. and there voschem there is a certain paradox recovery of the past is that people often hide memories and certainly Mosk as it is cleverly arranged - so voschem vision and perception of the past is distorted. so sooner myltse was mental and conductive soulless UBO of the conveyor and such peoperly

G
G1drO 27.04.20

Do not live there stupid and waiting for the end

w

stalker7162534
But the question was asked how and where people live in, so the attachment of the consciousness to certain moments of life. Progressive people can live equally, but to think always about pressing issues, focusing on the vices and the best moments of the past, and not worrying more than necessary for the future.

s
stalker7162534 27.04.20

SkyGame
Who are you? Come bye (C)
:)

s
stalker7162534 27.04.20

Hassliebe
Yes, plenty of those who live in the past.

s
stalker7162534 27.04.20

MunchkiN 616
I was referring to a certain category of users of PG who every day remembers about Stalin, or about how they hate abroad.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.04.20

stalker7162534
honestly I do not know users rage about Stalin as an example. since I think very few users remember the way of the Soviet Union. consequently they can judge these age in numbers, statistics and any saved content or the idea it plants some artistic culture. the rest is partial learning from experience what some parents and other things. all of this to a certain extent, may not mean living in the past. because for certain reasons it is impossible to live so that I do not remember.
the rest is an inertial process in the culture of all mankind.

s
stalker7162534 27.04.20

MunchkiN 616
People don't see Stalin not lived in the Soviet Union, but they were brought up, and they grew up with such beliefs that have invested in them.
And they have these beliefs give to others.
So the past reaches into the future.

for example (no politics, just an example).
Here the CPSU (Communist party of the Soviet Union) promoted anti-Americanism. Yusufali loved all sorts of myths. For example, the myth about the Dales plan. It's been 25 years Communist party. However
Mythical "DULLES Plan" was read at a meeting with Samara region Governor Nikolai Merkushin. Thus there was removed the phrase about "the tyranny of officials, prosperity of bribe takers and unscrupulousness".
https://tjournal.ru/33592-na-vstreche-samarskogo-gubernatora-zachitali-zapreshyonnii-sudom-plan-dallesa-ubrav-ottuda-vzyatochnikov
Governor! A person who controls the whole area that believes in fiction.
And he was like millions. Of which someone works on TV, in Newspapers, in schools - and they will impose their views on to new generations. The views arising from the propaganda of lies of the last several decades.

D
Dyadya Malavi 27.04.20

In all 3 by a few

m
maksim14141 27.04.20

games

L
Lifariya 27.04.20

In recent years, we have learned to live in the present. And before the future.

D
D78L Secret 27.04.20

I have all the time in different time

w

The title of the theme below, says kagbe for itself.