3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beatbox_fish 27.04.20 07:18 pm

GTA 5 hanging processes (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Not played for a long time in the game. Yesterday started - silence. In processes hangs GTA5.exe and GTAVLauncher.exe but nothing happens, the game window is not present. The game cache checked - all normal. Even uninstalled and reinstalled the game - does not help. Individuals. steam.
Google gives problem only on my stationary PC.
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elmonson 27.04.20

Beatbox_fish
The launcher re-installed?

B
Beatbox_fish 27.04.20

Elmonson
no, something didn't think, try.
UPD. It did not help.

C
CHADREX 27.04.20

More like a long boot, most likely clogged operative.

B
Beatbox_fish 27.04.20

CHADREX
No. Waited for an hour. The game eats about ~70MB and the indications do not change. of RAM 16GB. It is just not in it.

A
AnPei 27.04.20

Beatbox_fish
Every day someone can't come in GTA 5. You need 1) Through the program AdwCleaner to clean your PC from garbage (Rockstar does not see IP address). If did not help 2) remove social club. It is the system disk C-Program Files (86)-Rockstar Games-social club. 3) Check router settings UPnP needs to be enabled . 4) to turn Off the clock antivirusnik. 5) Check network properties ( all the checkboxes except the Protocol multiplexer network adapter. 6) Log into the game via the library in Steam. So yesterday I only entered the game because a few days did not play .

B
Beatbox_fish 27.04.20

An__ei
1) AdwCleaner'om checks.
2) Social Club was uninstalled and re-installed.
3) UPnP is enabled.
4) anti-virus no.
5) it is.
6) all the games so I go.

A
AnPei 27.04.20

Beatbox_fish
In GTA 5 the most difficult entrance of all the games . I do not know what will be read next time .

M
MagicHero 27.04.20

An__ei
Yeah download online session, sometimes 5 minutes sometimes, annoying much.
Beatbox_fish
I like that, too, hung ekzeshnik and run game gave nothing, I simply killed via the task Manager and everything started.

B
Beatbox_fish 27.04.20

MagicHero
did a thousand times so.