3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nukio 27.04.20 07:18 pm

directx 10.1 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

the game either crashes or hangs tightly. When you enable enhanced lighting dx10 . The problem is only in software. Any ideas?
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gunlinger 27.04.20

nukio
to reset sindows! seriously the update of the HH is not an option?

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.04.20

nukio
I don't know what exactly is the problem,but the license disk on the 7950 or not run,either in a small window.Have antiviral game in ghogha,everything starts but no mods.But on the old 570GTX without problems from disk goes.But shlasko not above x2 can be set. Otherwise, subsidence

n
nukio 27.04.20

Gunlinger
wind fresh, dx says that already installed the new version. Like tried everything already)

G
Gunlinger 27.04.20

nukio
maybe then just a bad Repack?

n
nukio 27.04.20

Gunlinger
no, many have tried. All the same

G
Georgiy Timoshin 27.04.20

so what's the problem to switch from 10.1 to 10.0?

a
aka_sektor 27.04.20

nukio
generally, when twisting the settings on max, then apply, it happens that the game freezes for a while.
The reason is simple: kupiruyutsya shaders in the folder My documents\STCS

d
dyadyaSasha 27.04.20

The problem is one:)) the log tried to watch? That what it says? To enable forced entry and see what requests and guessing until Easter graft can. I have dx11 on max everything is fine for example.

n
nukio 27.04.20

datacache
The game hangs and hangs. The log is empty

t
tesla707 27.04.20

nukio
check the output for presence functions D3D10CreateDevice1 ( https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb694526.aspx ) and accordingly the library D3D10_1.dll
dx10.1 is a step to dx11 (in 10.1 introduced hardware-level, FeatureLevel, in dx10 https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/bb205086.aspx it's not).
can easily do my tools http://forums.playground.ru/software/viewpe_novyj_instrument_dlya_vzloma_pe_zagolovka-943777/
see table of import, but be careful with new sections (Tulsa powerful and can change a lot of things in the structure of RE, will post soon new version with new features).

d
dyadyaSasha 27.04.20

nukio
The easiest way: There is such program Punto Switcher, there are portasci. But it is better to install. To enable the Automatically save the clipboard. Even after rebooting the OS you can view what was in memory at the time of restart of the OS.

Second method: in the file _g.script
Try to replace the function of this or these lines to insert at the end
function printf(fmt,...)
log(string.format(fmt,...))
local con = get_console()
con:execute(string.gsub(string.format(fmt,...), , _))
con:execute(flush)

end
Have stupid to write everything in the log from the start of the game. PM worked perfectly. Try here. The troubles will not go just remove the strings and all.

M
Manche 27.04.20

If playing on DX10, disable antialiasing completely. The unknown cause of the freezes during the game when inclusions are 2-4x antialiasing.

R
RikoChiko 27.04.20

On two PC with different configuration tested. Game on DX10 crashes if you go to the menu.