3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingFish_ 27.04.20 07:19 pm

The game crashes when the cut-scene (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all. I have this problem. I'm still in quest family matters to the Bloody Baron. I'm at the point where the Baron shows where he buried ygosu. I decided to save ygosu and turn it into a Chura. And so at that moment, when my Baron and igosa come to the house of the Baron the game crashes. Just closed and all. Help, please!
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 27.04.20

try to logout and login again... or leave and go to an earlier save (the nearest)...

K
KingFish_ 27.04.20

Oleg
reconnecting has not helped

I'll try to revert, there is no other way apparently

S
SwedovSandr 27.04.20

KingFish_
Maybe fashion which prevents... NSLI is, shut them all

w
walkris 27.04.20

KingFish_
Fashion is?
And try to remove things, and then you never know

T
Teranaft234 27.04.20

Update your video driver, put in this place graphics on low, the cut scene skip space. I have on old hardware, flew to Krivokapich marshes, in the time when Anna gives the stiletto.

G
Garsinho 27.04.20

This usually happens because of the trainers

K
KingFish_ 27.04.20

Garsinho
I have no trainers no mods. I first go through, I'm not. Rolled on ohranenija and helped

G
Giorgio Bohdaniuk 20.01.23

KingFish_
Hello everyone today I found a solution to the problem just minimize the game during the cut-scene loading and re-open the game this on ps 4 the game went further and does not crash also I deleted the old saves and removed all mutagen skill items from Gerald before the cut-scene started. Good luck to all

d
dimmy b 20.01.23

Giorgio Bohdaniuk
Bro, thanks)
I suffered for an hour with this problem. Google, and here you are on the forum. 40 minutes since I posted the life hack 😄
Saved me and my nerves)