3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20 07:20 pm

Version of the game 1.27.2.4's very load PC. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

After moved on to a version of the game 1.27.2.4's video card began to be heated more than 70g and FPS has dropped significantly and friezes!Checked completely disable all mods and maps all the same.Installed version 1.26 x the temperature and FPS are all normal.I have with this game that never happened.This is what it is..who plays on version 1.27 x you have such a problem ?
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serba_stalker 27.04.20

The same problem.. I Have a license.. C60 up to 30fps dropped

_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20

Serba_stalker

Clear..

Even if they fix it it is still hardly be as fly as before and not it will probably fix it and can and will leave...Well I walked at 1.26 x and see what happens..Already tired to speak to developers about their crazy little hands o__o

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 27.04.20

My fps did not fall,but the sleep is gone how to run the game(ie 32 64 direks,open GL) although when opened the steam when you start it all comes out.

F
FX-Baikal 27.04.20

Where rocked 1.26 x?

_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20

Baikal12

Any popular torrent different versions of this game enough.

_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva

What's your video card and what version video driver?

n
not me 27.04.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
re-launch steam it.exactly after the update ets2

n
not me 27.04.20

that they direct change. version to 30

_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20

I solved this problem if you can call it that.All of it was in the save game.Completely removed the folder sohranki started the game again and everything went like clockwork!All thank you for your attention !Phew I really thought was whorely optimization...

S

_BESIK_
750ti card on 2 Giga,firewood last direks 12 Windows 10х64 Profesional.So not the case when steam is open and where to PLAY the run menu is missing when run from the system tray.The game runs only on 32.

S
Spartak78 27.04.20

_BESIK_
And like all achievements, garages, trucks purchased - all gone or what? ...I have the same crap as you all slow down noticeably and none worth the money.

S
Spartak78 27.04.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
I have the same vidyuhi.

_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20

Aleks6162

Well, Yes chef all gone!Yes, chill out in a trivia-like game.Put yourself trainer and muddied for a couple of seconds and the achievement of a lot of money or for example can download a saved game from AFKА it is on this site there are all ready bought and garages in the centre of all capitals.So you can delete your saved game under the net to start anew and to continue to comfortably enjoy the game.

_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva

Oh I don't know the Incentive was never stabbed no idea th there they mutki.I asked about the name and some version of the driver I thought maybe my driver is not suitable to this game and that's how it was..

S
Spartak78 27.04.20

_BESIK_
Where folder sohranki is?

_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20

Aleks6162

Personally, I have in my documents folder called Euro Truck Simulator 2.See you also there should be the same.

S
Spartak78 27.04.20

_BESIK_
I understand, to delete the whole folder Euro Truck Simulator 2. Sorry will, I've got 3 profiles with different mod cards, all configured as it should be for themselves. I will look for other options to solve this problem.

_
_BESIK_ 27.04.20

Aleks6162

Yes, this entire folder to delete.I drove more than 100 thousand km bought about 400 garages all my trucks were set every naturingan under the map seasons and weather, etc.... + more than 30 mods and 7 maps all was well configured.But all came to an instantaneous dead.Oh the horror will go in the pillow
pluck-pluck.Joke konesh)

S

_BESIK_
Aleks6162
You have Mamma complain)) poor aunt ets)

[
[EHOT] 27.04.20

Serba_stalker
_BESIK_
you then at least you can play more , such as 30 fps is just a holiday for me ... I have more than 15 not issue, even on low settings ((