3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turgor 27.04.20 07:20 pm

Zeroed their belongings back-breaking labor! (Dead by Daylight)

The benefit of playing the 2nd day for the shares for free, but was going to buy (once off), and there IS! Wrote that the style season is over, and Hey - all progress of pumping (points of blood and webs)- in zeros. It is generally a tradition here such or to me personally lucky? About damage saves didn't write anything.. What would you recommend?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKa Games 27.04.20

Advise to go to the steam forum and read the pinned post.

H
Heksenpey 27.04.20

Developed not can throw your game progress, look for a problem at home, if you can't write in TP, and I can take off only the rank, nor the levels nor the PSU they will not take off!!!

K
Krokorock 27.04.20

Turgor
What you in two days so many neformalka?

K
Krokorock 27.04.20

I used on this beat at all,that's when you have the game purchased,more than 1K hours online time flies and progress,then that's a problem,and you're not the problem,it's more like your whim

T
Turgor 27.04.20

SanKa Games
You mean post HAVE YOU LOST YOUR SAVE DATA - READ THIS ?
And that, sending him this info has helped someone to regain the progress?

Under fixed post - infa as sbekapit saves, but there is clearly bakapit nothing, because the demolition of these files has no effect, as expected.
Heksenpey wrote:
Developed not can throw your game progress, look for a problem at home, if you can't write in TP, and I can take off only the rank, nor the levels nor the PSU they will not take off!!!
We're discussing a multiplayer game in which players compete against each other in the game and you want to say that the data flow is stored on the computers of users? With this logic, and cheats are not necessary )))))))
Krokorock
I used on this beat at all,that's when you have the game purchased,more than 1K hours online time flies and progress,then that's a problem,and you're not the problem,it's more like your whim
So that speech - whether to buy the game and наигрывать100500 hours if it is so buggy that progress fell on the second day? You don't care what your progress might fall off at any moment? Whim say? I'm two days will survive, but you do not forget on YouTube to spread, like to cry about lost 1K hours it will be ))

S
SanKa Games 27.04.20

Turgor
Progress is stored on your PC. To climb on the Russian subforum mind, it seems, is not enough. There is a DETAILED instruction on restoration progress, only in your case it nafig not surrendered, because two days (also absolutely free) you a maximum of a few first lvlov of Neformal. And not the fact. And Yes, he's just in this case, it will return hard all their belongings. The problem of losing progress really is, happens when you crash the Internet, mostly, but it happens very rarely, if we take into account all active players. And working on it right now. And Yes, the game are not forced to buy, do not want - do not take it.

D
DarkTenshi666 27.04.20

If all else fails , just take and thinking the editor saves and not Kolupaev his brains out =)