3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dassent 27.04.20 07:21 pm

Transfer localization on 21 September (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In the diaries of developers on kickstarter says that the transfer is delayed until the 21st.The news came 2 hours ago.As already mentioned on the forum before this bestial act.Theme for those who did not know.Translation of fan there is unfortunately no(which is unlikely the release version will come),but at least the first Chapter put the translated.
Спойлерhttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin-2/posts/1988441
68 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 27.04.20

Burn...

D
Deadeye181 27.04.20

Dassent
And what is beastly? I'm all for the solution the developers had hardly finished the translation and decided not to fill clumsy, so a week can bear. And dialogues (at least in alpha) is quite clear with an average knowledge of English.

D
Dassent 27.04.20

Deadeye181
To warn you for earlier,for many people distributed your day so in the evening to play normally.

D
Dassent 27.04.20

magister1
Not burn of course,and the money I'm not going to return,but unpleasant osadochek.

M
MikuHadsune 27.04.20

Deadeye181
What's good? The act is not cool - pig. And average knowledge of English. there is not really enough. The dialogues are simple, and are such that running to Google. And why should I bother with translation when they promised, once again promised that Russian will be on the release.
Still not pretty, and the residue remained.

D
Deadeye181 27.04.20

Dassent
If you look at this 44 the kickstarter video, it appears that they were hoping to catch the fact that developers depended they did, and brought them straight friends localizers for a couple of hours before the game's release from early access, that these friends bricks can be cast aside, and this I will gladly join

D
Dassent 27.04.20

Deadeye181
Hmm,the game is loaded already ,and play did not really work:( But the persecution to arrange is also not very desirable.

K
KingLothric 27.04.20

I am sure our Russian localizers are not managed in time,as usual.

B
Beirut 27.04.20

Like the St. Petersburg branch of klepalo the game?, before the players even apologized?

D
Deadeye181 27.04.20

Dassent
Truly sorry, but this is a plus for the week (maybe) POPs up bugs, and along with a translation can be and patch.

D
Dassent 27.04.20

Deadeye181
Yes,even small fixes would be Yes.

o
oilhead 27.04.20

Yes, emae, I was hoping that today will play comfortably

A
AT_Sagor 27.04.20

Someone has to share information about the month of October... Panic is increasing.

H
Hort Psi 27.04.20

Dassent
Well, if you compare the priorities that I think it's time to play there, and normal translation to sometimes and not in all games possible, sometimes have to hope (and even pay) for translations of fans. As an example, still waiting for the translation module for Neverwinter Nights Darkness over Daggerford.

I also think we should not forget that developers are people too, in the end, did not, Oh well, the main thing that are doing their job to the end and not release a half-assed translation.

B
Beirut 27.04.20

Deadeye181
The game is almost a year in PAID beta, what other patches lol

d
djjack 27.04.20

Filth from someone who has, and they are not expected! I don't care, because at work communicate daily in English more than in Russian, and the wife, for example, taught at the school German, I translate it to run on a second PC will not, of course. And tomorrow took off from work today until the morning to play. Really, bestial thing, imagine how many people they mangled the plans, and sympathize with, colleagues...

D
Dassent 27.04.20

AT_Sagor
So Blan that from? Ninada:)

A
AT_Sagor 27.04.20

Dassent
Just whining without authoritative references, but the nerves hit.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

in the diaries he said he edits to the dialogue were introduced to the latest and interpreters do not have time.

A
AT_Sagor 27.04.20

lookaway
A friend of a COP-out.

In short, the game has you hit the full version. No Russian (only English), if anyone was hoping and suddenly, I have to disappoint you. Will have to wait or play.