3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vishez 27.04.20 07:22 pm

Replace if a player's computer? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good time of day.
Here's a question, suppose we're playing a party of four. But some do not always get to play (not every night). Is it possible at this time to transfer control to the computer? And so he is not pumped to a returning player could then be pumped as necessary.
17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 27.04.20

Vishez
And there is not under the control of the player not to leave? As in the solo campaign.

t
todor7 27.04.20

Vishez
the computer will only be able to run after you and everything! the rest is a matter for you

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 27.04.20

Each player will have his character, which he himself will create. If the player is not playing, and his character is absolutely nothing will happen. Logically the same.

V
Vishez 27.04.20

So I ask. And apparently I don't quite understand. So we start the four of us, each creating their own character. Play, say a day or two, go through the story and pumped. Then suddenly someone one or two can't play. But the other two want to play anymore. Here's a question - we're moving on in the story, pumped, etc. Those who are with us are their characters who will play? Computer? It can be set and not allow it to be pumped? So that they then could come some time later themselves to pump how of the characters and so on?

V
Vishez 27.04.20

0000Ptasha
So their characters will continue to play, but they will absence to replace the AI to have their characters progressed through the story. Or what? If they will not play their characters to miss all the loot, the story and so on. Isn't it?

Vishez
You are likely to give control of one of the minor characters. As it was in the first part.

K
KroRex 27.04.20

Vishez
Their characters will give the player host. And already he will solve, what will happen to them.
And if you play it, and they are not, in any case they miss the plot.

N
Nightma[R]e 27.04.20

Vishez
Personally for me, since I play 4ром. It is better to go in 4ром, because part of you may miss a significant piece of the plot and any nyashek. So it is better to negotiate which days. Well, if unbearable, then play separately in the solo campaign, even though the variety is.

M
MikuHadsune 27.04.20

Vishez
If the person is not playing his character in your party will not. But give, if a replacement, there are XS already.
And that would not have such problems, I for example I will play one, so it is easier.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

the player character is replaced by AI, if I remember correctly.

MikuHadsune
Husband doesn't play this?)

M
MikuHadsune 27.04.20

0000Ptasha
Um... I have no husband.

l
lookaway 27.04.20

MikuHadsune
me too! we have so much in common!

MikuHadsune
Ha. I Fortnite was greeted with the same nickname. I thought that it is you. But in the end he said it was his wife on ng with that name.

M
MikuHadsune 27.04.20

0000Ptasha
That kind of nonsense? In FN I nick Raibow_Dash. And that nickname, anyone can subscribe to, I have to have a bunch of enemies ahahaha
And I don't have a husband, and never was.

S
Shkudi 27.04.20

lookaway
And you're:D

G
GamesKnight 27.04.20

Don't know how to play this game with friends. The whole atmosphere will be broken. For example, in the first part could be rummaged for a long time at one location, craft, doing experiments, get stuck too long at some moments, etc. With friends so not play, one wants one to do, the other something else. With friends interested to play online games, but in solo role-playing old-school games don't see the point