3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyumen2309 27.04.20 07:24 pm

The frame pin (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good time of day. interested in the question whether it is possible to remove the limit of 60 frames in the game?, if this function is somewhere in the config file. tell me what this line in the file, or the game itself just doesn't support above 60 fps? just the video is 1080 and seven percent 4790 frames and stupidly hit the 60 mark and all I want to kill myself. Thanks in advance for answers
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrey-kov 27.04.20

turn off vertical sync !

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 27.04.20

tyumen2309
If the monitor itself (as I have at 60Hz), and does not hold above say 75Hz and above and the game will be 60fps.

K
Karen i Elita 27.04.20

tyumen2309
You can even in the settings of the video card,choose the right resolution and frames/sec. I put on 85,but the font clarity was lost.The truth is, I TV Samsung has put out.He connected to my computer.Though in other games my fps a three-digit value of numbers has. And above Sasha and Ira Stafeeva,all properly written.

v
vovangt4 27.04.20

tyumen2309
Primarily limits vertical sync, try to disable it.

t
tyumen2309 27.04.20

vovangt4
well then I think it is the monitor which is 60Hz, would be at 144, it would be possible to disable it, and so there will be gaps in personnel, especially noticeable in the garage or the menu and very annoying)) so I'll be content with that is, wait)) thanks for the info